Looking back

Options
wellthenwhat
wellthenwhat Posts: 526 Member
Sometimes I get discouraged how hard it is for me to lose these last 10 pounds. Then I have to look back and see how far I've come. I was never obese, just overweight, but everything is so much easier now! I actually had lost the last 10 pounds, but then I got a sedetary job, and gained it back over a year. Now I'm wanting to get it off again. Working more on recomp now, though.vm0hudifb95k.jpeg8e7pewvg9d9e.jpg

Replies

• jcummings6
    jcummings6 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Great progress photos! I feel the same way although I have more than 10 pounds I still want to lose. Comparing old pictures to the present really helps me stay motivated.
  • shakenbake57
    shakenbake57 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    No doubt you'll do it!
  • minkatinka2017
    minkatinka2017 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Great that you noticed early and took action, much harder once you have too many kilos and when you get older to shred these pounds! you look great!
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Don't look back, you're not going that way.
  • wellthenwhat
    wellthenwhat Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Don't look back, you're not going that way.

But unless you look back every once in a while, you can never see how far you've come. Sometimes we need to see how far we've come instead of only seeing how far we need to go to encourage ourselves
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!