ladies will appreciate

Options
soonersgirl
soonersgirl Posts: 254 Member
i put on my new bra today after my shower...one size smaller than when i started...AND GET THIS!!!! NO SPILLAGE!!! wooohooo...that's a big deal for me. i have always been really big up there (well and everywhere else lol) and i welcome the loss!! when you need another shower after you put on your bra, that sucks LOL.....

Replies

• Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Great NSV!!
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    Why the hell can't I have that problem.. I want this problem. But good for you on not having that problem anymore!!
  • soonersgirl
    soonersgirl Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Why the hell can't I have that problem.. I want this problem. But good for you on not having that problem anymore!!

lol yeah my best friend who has always been small says that she will take donations hahaha
  • Camarasaurus145
    Options
    Sweet!! What a great feeling!! I have a similar problem, so I totally understand that accomplishment!! Keep it up!
  • ritaadkins2002
    ritaadkins2002 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    im so proud of u keep up the good work girl!!!!
  • BattyMama
    BattyMama Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    congrats!
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options

lol yeah my best friend who has always been small says that she will take donations hahaha

Me too. Where can I sign up? hah
  • Vcaser
    Vcaser Posts: 36
    Options
    I cannot relate but I know those things are HEAVY. I remind myself of that when I can't wear sexy tops for failure to fill them out. Way to go on losing naturally. A friend of mine had a breast reduction some years ago and her scarring was HORRENDOUS. I honestly thought she looked better before the surgery than after, but she was thrilled with the result...
  • MPJS
    MPJS Posts: 465
    Options
    Congrats!!!!! Keep up the hard work!
  • SimplyDeLish
    SimplyDeLish Posts: 539
    Options
    Awesome! It's always nice to go down a size!
  • kdtann
    kdtann Posts: 89
    Options
    That is really great. I can't wait for mine to start shrinking. And yes they are so heavy.
    To the girls wishing that they had that problem, be careful what you wish for.....
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!