Looking for motivation buddies

Options
13»

Replies

• devonbmartin09
    devonbmartin09 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I don't know if it's too late but I'm 26 and looking for lose 15-20 pounds and could use some support and motivation! I just started a few weeks ago and feel super discouraged because I can't see or really feel any differences!
  • carmen412
    carmen412 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I would also like to be added. I have been on MFP for years, but I haven't really taken it seriously until now. I am trying to lose 50 lbs this year and hopefully another 30 to 50 next year. I need a little extra motivation to reach my goals
  • oliviaezell
    oliviaezell Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi there...I'm going through the same! I just got this app again to hopefully stay on track and lose about 30 pounds. I'm always happy to meet and inspire new friends! Feel free to message me anytime!
  • fightorflight12
    fightorflight12 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm looking for people to motivate and share stories with!
  • mnalsa83
    mnalsa83 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I don't know if it's too late but I'm 26 and looking for lose 15-20 pounds and could use some support and motivation! I just started a few weeks ago and feel super discouraged because I can't see or really feel any differences!

Don't be discouraged. .... it takes months for a noticeable change in ourselves because we are so hard on ourselves and expect more. Hang in!
  • strebor337
    strebor337 Posts: 168 Member
    Options

It's really helpful to keep a diary or journal. It helps to be able to objectively see how you've progressed, but also to compare how you feel compared to when you started. You can write down your goals, your weight or measurements, how much you can do of different exercises, blood pressure, blood sugar, how much you sleep at night, what you're eating... whatever is meaningful to you and helps you measure your progress, remember why you started your fitness journey, and keeps you motivated to stay on track.
  • jesslynn483
    jesslynn483 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I added you as a friend!
    Been using this app for years off and on - 230 down to 175 back to, around 200. :(
  • laura7995
    laura7995 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I would like to join add away I'm new and have a lot too loose just need to find the motivation
  • cocates
    cocates Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm in the same boat. Late 30's. Have lost 28lbs with roughly the same amount left to lose. I've been on MFP for a couple of years but just got serious about losing weight in November. Good luck to all of y'all!
  • drpeppergrl223
    drpeppergrl223 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Please me!!! Im so unmotivated to work out, and I have such little time it's so much quicker to get food that's bad for you than preparing a real Neal!!
  • kconverse96
    kconverse96 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me! I feel you! I'm only 20 with a very slow metabolism so I could very much use the motivation too :smile:
  • Sigma28
    Sigma28 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Add me. I am on the road to losing 40 pounds.
  • jaw170160
    jaw170160 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm about halfway to my goal but the temptation to snack is torturous. Anyone feel free to add me for motivation!