Insanity question

Options
FairyMiss
FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
okay insanity and beach body peeps..
here is the issue, i am almost done (tomorrow last day) with month 1, then have that 'recovery week' then month 2.

I do not know if i am ready for month 2, still struggle through month 1 workouts.

do you all think i should do month 1 again, or just continue on to month 2?

Replies

• melymj4
    melymj4 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    IMO you would have to be insanely fit (see what I did there lol) not to struggle with such a hard workout. If I were you I would move on to month 2 and see how it goes.
  • HayleeWho
    HayleeWho Posts: 14
    Options
    if you aren't ready physically ready for month 2 and month 1 exercises are still challenging, stick with month 1 until those become easy, then go to month 2
  • pauljsolie
    pauljsolie Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Watch tomorrows workout closely. I kind of get encouragement from seeing some of those super fit guys and gals and how even they get tired. Granted they are doing alot more than me right now but by the end of the workout, their form and effort is kinda lacking as well. Maybe they do that on purpose but I don't think so. Just a thought.

What does your coach say?
  • ironboy5
    ironboy5 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'd recommend sticking with the month 1 workouts, especially if you're still strugling with the exercises. I did the month 2 workouts for the first week of month 2 and reverted to the month 1 exercises. I found the month 2 workouts not as intense as month 1, so, between taking more time and not making me sweat as much it was a no-brainer for me.
  • Keegansmum6
    Keegansmum6 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I would do month untill your ready to move on
  • feel_the_love
    Options
    I think it would be best if you continued doing month ones workouts. Shaun T always wants perfect form. I think if you went to month twos workouts when month 1 is still challenging it might be hard to have perfect form.
    Good luck :drinker:
  • ginamc04
    ginamc04 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Your coach should be guiding you the whole way so check with him/her. I haven't tried Insanity yet, does Shaun T mention anything in the guide book?
  • FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    i taked to him (my coach not shaun , oh how cool would that be LOL) the thinks i can do it
  • Riebop
    Riebop Posts: 275
    Options
    You could always attempt to do the month 2 workouts. If they are really too much for you, go back to month one.