How do you spend your birthday?

Options
WalkingGirl1985
WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
I have one in a couple of weeks, and just curious how do you spend your birthday?

Let me just say this..on August 11, Calories or Exercise will not exist and I will enjoy myself for that day.

Replies

• laurad8911
    laurad8911 Posts: 99
    Options
    my birthday is the 11th too
  • cabul3
    cabul3 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    my bday was june 17! i had a girls nite out with my fave female friends: we went to Moxies for drinks and appies. the next nite, my bf took me out for steak at Montanas - it was awesome!
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Nothing special usually.
  • owlfan68
    owlfan68 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    My birthday is on Tuesday and I have been craving a cheesesteak hoagie for the longest time and that is exactly what I am going to have on that day. My birthday will be my cheat day to enjoy myself and living to see another day....
  • theaterfan23
    theaterfan23 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    My birthday which was June 11th, started on the 10th! I got my hair and makeup done and then went out for Karaoke with friends and celebrated with family the next day!
  • wdwghettogirl
    wdwghettogirl Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    I wore a dollar store tiara to work, my hubby got me roses:flowerforyou: , had my sister and her 2 kiddos come over for pizza and Blizzards (I had tons of coupons, so we had a Blizzard smorgasbord!!), then we went to a free movie on the college campus with a big bucket of popcorn. It was fabulous! :happy:
  • FitRodr
    FitRodr Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    My b-day is coming up also in August. My mom used to fix us whatever we wanted for our birthday dinner. She lives too far to do that now. I personally don't want to use food as a reward or gift anymore. So this year I think I'll go shopping and find some clothes that fit (that's a good thing). I'm also planning to spend some of my day thinking about where I've come from and where I'm going in life. A great day to plan for my future and appreciate my past.

Happy B-day
  • judith3
    judith3 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    My birthday was this past wednesday :) i woke up early went to they gym (the staff sung me happy birthday when i walked in i love my gym) later i went to work where i was surprised with a giant bouqet of flowers my coworker made me the most awesome turtle shaped cake (i love turtles) after work i went to dinner with my parents and my sisters at olive garden and after that my best guy friend came over and brought me flowers and we had cake i had a good day :)
  • HeyGrlHey
    HeyGrlHey Posts: 640
    Options
    My birthday is on the first day back to school :laugh: It happens every year. Probably going to spend half the day listening to professors lecture. At night I plan on enjoying myself! No calorie counting :glasses:

M.:heart:
  • jernigan51
    jernigan51 Posts: 92
    Options
    I get a group of friends (including our kids) and we all go to the Japanese steakhouse! I eat as much of whatever I want, including a few cold beers, and enjoy life!

Have agreat birthday and remember, calories and exercise are abso out the window!
  • jersey0725
    jersey0725 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    My birthday's in two days. Nothing special on the day of my birthday, but going on a 3-night cruise to Bahamas and spending a few nights in Florida in August.
  • ir0naddict
    ir0naddict Posts: 16
    Options
    I have never done anything for my birthday even as a child. For my birthday this past November, my girlfriend started the day by leaving some surprises in my house. I didn't even realize she must have done it 2 or 3 days before. She then texted me clues to find all the perfect little gifts she left me. She surprised me at the gym with a delivery of balloons. Then she had the most amazing dinner cooked for me and one final gift.

I want to spend every birthday for the rest of my life like this. It wasn't about the gifts, it was about a woman who took the time to make me feel special and gave me thoughtful gifts., hopefully with her.