Any 30 somethings need to lose less than ten lbs?

Options
I really need a buddy who is just looking to lose those last few lbs for summer.

Replies

• crabena
    crabena Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yes!! I need someone to hold me accountable!! I workout 4-5 days per week but it's the food that's killing me! I can't seem to control what I put in my mouth! I'd LOVE to lose 10 lbs but would settle for 8.
  • RMSchmidt17
    RMSchmidt17 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Ditto. Weekends are my downfall! I'll friend you. Maybe we can check in morning and evening?
  • crabena
    crabena Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    That sounds great! I'm still learning how to use this app. I can use the diary no problem but other features I'm just checking out. Can we share our diary? If I know you will be looking at it I won't have that ice cream at night!
  • oneae
    oneae Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Can I join in here? Needing accountability to lose not *that* much weight but enough that it'll make my jeans less snug!
  • minstine
    minstine Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    me too!
  • Songofsusannah
    Songofsusannah Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Same here! Not much to lose, but I definitely put on more than I liked over the winter.
  • chrissyt
    chrissyt Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Same! It seems like most on these forums are making large lifestyle changes and weight loss movements. It is hard to find support when you just want to work off that little bit of lifestyle creep.
  • RMSchmidt17
    RMSchmidt17 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi! Sorry for the delay- I didn't see all these replies until today. I added you all and would love to support each other!
  • HeliumIsNoble
    HeliumIsNoble Posts: 1,213 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I suppose that would about describe me currently. I have 3+ pounds to go, but definitely no more than 8.
  • sexyjacky
    sexyjacky Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hey
  • sexyjacky
    sexyjacky Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm 29 and I want to lose 10 pounds by summer too u can add me :-)
  • Saaski
    Saaski Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I'm only looking to lose about 5 lbs. Feel free to add me!
  • disneyprincess29
    disneyprincess29 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey can you add me too? I'm 31 and have gained a bit over the winter. I'd like to lose 8-10 lbs.
  • smklong
    smklong Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm on the same boat! Mid 30's 8ish lbs to lose ideally. Mostly just trying to stay healthy.
  • strebor337
    strebor337 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    crabena wrote: »
    That sounds great! I'm still learning how to use this app. I can use the diary no problem but other features I'm just checking out. Can we share our diary? If I know you will be looking at it I won't have that ice cream at night!

You can share diaries by going to the menu >settings >diary settings, and then selecting whether you want your diary to be private, public, or viewable only by friends.
  • air103
    air103 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would like to join! I'm 33 and need to lose 5 pounds, and get motivated to exercise more!
  • Momoyafah
    Momoyafah Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I would love to be a part of this as well. Im 30 and put an extra 10 lbs after moving in amd gettibg married to my husband 4 years ago. Ive lost about 5 but i want to loose that last 5 pounds. Doesnt sound like much but im under 5 feet so a little goes a long way on me. I would love to provide motivation and get encouragement from those in a similar spot
  • welshgirlhelen
    welshgirlhelen Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Can I join you lovely ladies?
    I'm 38 and have ten lbs to lose and I'm really struggling and it's so disheartening. I'd love to join you all
  • KrysBix10
    KrysBix10 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I want in on this group too! I'm adding y'all! :)
  • Luv_orange
    Luv_orange Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Lol, I'm on of those people actually. Happy to know this group exist.Currently I'm 5'4.5 125 lbs, obviously what amount of weight I want to lose is sort of irrelevant in a sense, but I used to be 180 about 2+ years ago