I'll start Monday..

Options
Yikes! Thats today! It's so easy to feel motivated on a sunday night after "that final naughty meal" ...again.

Then Monday comes round and the burden of control is upon me.

But nevertheless here we go again. I like to think every time I start again I bring something new to the table.

I've never been this heavy before. I need a change. This has to be it.

Wish me luck.

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Good luck
  • Brans34
    Brans34 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    You can do it! Stay strong. Stay focused. Remember that you are doing this for YOU. To live a long, healthy life. To start living life, rather than watching it pass by. To start enjoying the flavor of food by savor ing every bite, rather than just eating everything in record time (like I use to do). MFP is here for you.
  • crowleyed72
    crowleyed72 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    marywt8 wrote: »
    Yikes! Thats today! It's so easy to feel motivated on a sunday night after "that final naughty meal" ...again.

Then Monday comes round and the burden of control is upon me.

But nevertheless here we go again. I like to think every time I start again I bring something new to the table.

I've never been this heavy before. I need a change. This has to be it.

Wish me luck.

You can do it, it's a mind set thing, it's in you. Add me I put motivational quotes up everyday.
  • Geocitiesuser
    Geocitiesuser Posts: 1,429 Member
    Options
    Always start now or yesterday. Never start in the future, because tomorrow never comes! Tomorrow will be....... tomorrow!

Best of luck!
  • cejean1
    cejean1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Good luck. You can do this.
  • demorelli
    demorelli Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    You do bring something new every time you start again. You have experience from every time you've tried before, a guide to what helped you stay motivated, what you enjoyed about it, little tips and tricks from along the way. You also have knowledge from all the times you've quit before, what distracted you, what made you lose your motivation, what pitfalls derailed you, both for the day and in the long term. With all those experiences to help, you can do it this time. And remember, one bad choice, the doughnut in the morning, the one day way over your calories, doesn't ruin your whole plan. That was always a big pitfall for me in the past. One bad day doesn't have to wreck your whole weightless effort, every day starts you fresh. And one bad food choice doesn't have to wreck your whole day, every time you eat is a decision and even if your last decision was half a chocolate cake, that doesn't mean you can't make better choices later in the day and continue your progress. You've got this! And you have a whole community here who gets where you're at and wants to help you push through this!
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Noel_57 wrote: »
    Always start now or yesterday. Never start in the future, because tomorrow never comes! Tomorrow will be....... tomorrow!
    Tomorrow never came. :/ OP deleted her account.

:huh: