My first little success.

Options
kenzienal
kenzienal Posts: 205 Member
Since I weighed in my heaviest in January, I've been struggling between wanting to enjoy my foods and wanting to enjoy my body. Confidence is something I've never had when it comes to wearing a bikini. I wanted that this year.

In February I started working out 6 days a week. In the beginning of April I started a 16:8 IF lifestyle. So far I have gone from 158lbs to 148lbs. I'm 5'6 by the way.

I took before pictures last fall when i was extremely unhappy, and then still put on some weight over the winter. I wish I had pictures from my actual heaviest, but the fall before pics are devastating enough.

Jumping the ball a little bit but I couldn't wait to see if I had any chances from my before pictures from all the work I've been putting in.

ok1cs4jt98qf.jpg

In the head on pictures there wasn't much change. But in the back? Well you can see the changes.

Both pictures are probably around the same weight of upper 140s. This little mini success is exactly what I needed to see to push on and continue with my journey.

I just was excited to share my results from two months of dedication! Hopefully my six month change is even better!

Replies

• amiraammora
    amiraammora Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Good luck!!
  • KirbySmith46
    KirbySmith46 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Noticeable change! Great job!
  • bigmuneymfp
    bigmuneymfp Posts: 2,235 Member
    Options
    You look great
  • megd44
    megd44 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Great job!! The difference is definitely noticeable.
  • spiffychick85
    spiffychick85 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Very noticeable! You're doing great :)
  • kenzienal
    Options
    Thank you everyone! I was getting down because two months in I wasn't seeing the changes myself. So this picture definitely gave me the motivation I needed to continue on!

In the final month of my fitness program, then I can get into the gym and lift weights.
  • acbraswell
    acbraswell Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Great job! I can certainly tell a difference. Keep up the great work, and keep us posted with your progress!
  • laurenebargar
    laurenebargar Posts: 3,081 Member
    Options
    Love this! Ive lost just about 10 lbs and was wondering when to take my next progress pic, I think ill take on this week and see if I can see any change either, you can definitely tell a difference in yours!
  • stevet621
    stevet621 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Great progress! I wouldn't phrase it as a "little success" the results are obvious. Keep up the good work!!!
  • kenzienal
    edited April 2017
    Options
    stevet621 wrote: »
    Great progress! I wouldn't phrase it as a "little success" the results are obvious. Keep up the good work!!!

Well the reason I say little success is because I haven't seen as drastic of results elsewhere. As to be expected. Im okay with travelling this journey on small successes.

This is a side profile. I see maybe a small change, but honestly not much. My stomach area is what I'm trying my hardest to change, and I understand that will take patience, but once I see a change there, then I feel it will be a big success!

9n75mps8k07q.jpg

Regardless, I know what I have been doing has been making a change and thats what I am proud of. I'm in no rush, really. So even though my diet is 100%, I am still doing well with staying under 1500cal and working out. Hopefully once I start lifting, I will be able to shed some more fat.

I cant thank you all enough for your encouragement, though! Definitely motivates me to strive for more!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!