Not my goal, but finally making it :)

Options
leonardk09
leonardk09 Posts: 86 Member
It's certainly not my goal, but for once, I can see a difference. I just wanted to share, because I'm one of the many people on here who suffer from Hypothyroidism. Just wanted to say that YES IT IS POSSIBLE. I haven't been in the 220s since 10th grade :) I hope I"m not crazy in that I can see a difference, haha. Oh, and I'm 5'7" Thunder thighs do not want to leave, however it's muscle galore.

k2b5f5.jpg

Replies

• leonardk09
    Options
    qyc5.jpg

SORRY, the second. Haha.
  • sunyg
    sunyg Posts: 229
    Options
    I definitely see a difference! Keep up what ever you are doing, it is definitely working for you.
  • Gallinagordita
    Options
    Huge difference! You look so healthy and athletic. Great job!
  • birdlover97111
    birdlover97111 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    You look terrific. I can definitely see a difference. :flowerforyou:
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Excellent job!! You can definitely see the difference.
  • FitRodr
    FitRodr Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    WTG - Big difference!
  • world2c
    world2c Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I can see it too! You look great! Keep up the good work!
  • vsyates
    vsyates Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Excellent job!! Believe me, you aren't the only one who can see a difference -- very nice :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • corierose1212
    Options
    wow that is a big difference
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!!!
  • jlembry
    jlembry Posts: 18
    Options
    HUUUUUGE difference! Great job!
  • reikimastertchr
    Options
    Awesome job!!!! I too have hypothyroidism... and for the first time in a LONG LONG time, I have been able to lose weight!!! It CAN be done... "Thy will be done">>>> Blessings
  • KimWilsonIrl
    Options
    Big Difference!! You look fab - keep up the good work!! :happy:
  • canoe626
    canoe626 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Great Job!! you look so different.. No doubt you feel better and have more energy!! Keep going!!

YAY YOU!!! :)
  • vdavis_89
    vdavis_89 Posts: 334
    Options
    Woot woot! Great job!! You look amazing!
  • tlp8rb
    tlp8rb Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad you posted - I've been preaching about hypothyroidism til my face turned blue!! Many women are affected and most do not know. Their doctor's poo poo them and won't even do a simple blood test for their levels.

I'm (luckily) normal, but I have a pooch who suffers and it has made a world of difference to him once he was put on thyroid meds. He lost 20 pounds in five weeks, and now we're working on a further, slower reduction in his weight.

You're doing well - the difference in your body shape is obvious. Good luck and again - thanks for posting.
  • leonardk09
    Options
    Thank you everyone! And to those who replied that have Hypothyroidism... we are doing it! Feels great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!