Starting over

Options
I am starting fresh. I can no longer afford Weight Watchers so I'm back with My Fitness Pal and Fitbit. I'm excited to start this journey, but I have along way to go, I need to lose 135lbs and I could sure need some insights.

Replies

• TrutraG
    TrutraG Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am in a similar position. We can do this!
  • Misskcm
    Misskcm Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Hi! Welcome back and I wish you success on your journey. So far I have lost 42 pounds since last Christmas (2015) and 21 pounds of that was since January of this year. Still have about 40 to go.
    One thing I noticed helped me was making small goals. Like lose 10-15 pounds and putting that as my goal weight on here. That way every time you hit one of those goal weights you have your own little victory.
    Like I hit 190 this past week and treated myself with a sonic drink. And now I have to wait until 180 to have my next treat. This keeps me from having cheat meals and work harder to reach my next goal. Just an idea since 135 is a really large goal and may seem overwhelming.
    But I'm going to send you a friend request!!
  • jess78
    jess78 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I, too, am starting over AGAIN. I have lost over 50 lbs at least 3 times in my life. Now I need to lose 90. You can do it. I have made a poster with pictures of me at a healthier weight and pinned a lot of amazing before and after stories. Surround yourself with positive energy. Pick yourself up and start again when you overeat or skip exercise. That will happen. We just have to let it go and move on! Good luck! I am going to try and stick to the advice I'm giving you!
  • schuchmd
    schuchmd Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm starting over too!
  • Numericmama373
    Numericmama373 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I'm starting over too.
  • FatGirlAtHeart84
    FatGirlAtHeart84 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm starting over as well. I keep losing and regaining the same 9 pounds since January. Not that I only have 9 pounds to loose. But I feel like I am in the Groundhogs Day movie.
  • toliver775
    toliver775 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm starting over too and I'm stayed walking too great
  • GCanha
    GCanha Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone- I started over again last week- using Myfitnesspal & Fitbit!!!