100+ lbs to lose?

Options

Replies

• Bearbo27
    Bearbo27 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Totally doable!!! I am 83lbs down since July with 37lbs left to go. Friend request me if you want a peek and how much I eat or what I eat regularly. The first 80 lbs were lost with just calorie restriction, I slowly added in walking. I am now running miles every week, walking 12,000-15,000 steps a day on my non running days, and in the middle of the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred.
  • Nikion901
    Nikion901 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    There are a group posting to a thread in Motivation and Support called 'Need to Lose 100 LBS - Robins Thread!'

They are pretty open about new folks joining in.
  • arrghmatey1
    arrghmatey1 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    49 down since December 24th 2016 with 69 to go. My diary is open and good luck!
  • Sheisinlove109
    Sheisinlove109 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    75 down, 90 to go. Same days are tough, most days you realize you've embraced change. I still goof up but I move on and get back to it. You can do this, we all can do this....just don't give up. Days where you find yourself needing motivation, look at that daily selfie you'll be taking and you'll see why you started to begin with.
  • BonnieDundee78
    BonnieDundee78 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    This thread is awesome. You guys are an inspiration. <3
  • youdoyou2016
    youdoyou2016 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    10 more to go. That will put me at 124 total loss. Wow, that will mean I will have lost more than what I will weigh. :blush:
  • emilyvictoria7
    emilyvictoria7 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I started at 270lbs in December. Currently down 21.4lbs (weighing in monthly, my next weigh in is on Monday so I hope it to be a bit higher!). My first major goal is to be under 200lbs and then see from there. I'm anticipating trying to lose ~100lbs in total. My diary is open and I post frequently if you want to add me :)
  • Richardcag
    Richardcag Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Started in January with me wanting to lose 112lbs. 42lbs down and 70 to go.
  • shans34
    shans34 Posts: 535 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I'm down 64 with 100 more to lose.
  • hmbuck1
    hmbuck1 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Thanks for a your responses! Sometimes I feel like there is no way to do this. I have tried and failed probably 20 times in the last 5-8 years. I have always been overweight. Even as a young child. I am currently trying to lose 100 lbs. Ideally, I should probably lose 130-135 lbs which would be half my body weight. I never make it further than about 20 lbs before I gain it back. Hoping this time is it
  • thewindandthework
    thewindandthework Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I've lost a little over 30 pounds and have about 90 to go! My diary is open and I like having friends with similar goals.

Also I'm a member of the group Let's Lose it: 100+lbs which is a great supportive place.
  • SunnyDayzMomma
    SunnyDayzMomma Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I'm 20 pounds away from 95 pound goal! You can do it!
  • Mommin75Hard
    Mommin75Hard Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I just started at 319lbs. I would like to be under 200.
  • xXVocaloidLoverXx
    xXVocaloidLoverXx Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm at 270 (down 15lbs but I have MFP off a few pounds). Have another 100+ to get into a healthy goal weight! ^.^ If anyone wants to add me just send me a request!
  • cherrisjourney
    cherrisjourney Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    hmbuck1 I know how you feel! I actually have 165 to lose.

Would love to have a buddy in this journey! I'll add you and feel free to email me!

Cherri

cherrilyn96@gmail.com
  • daniellaricci_is
    daniellaricci_is Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    hmbuck1 wrote: »
    Thanks for a your responses! Sometimes I feel like there is no way to do this. I have tried and failed probably 20 times in the last 5-8 years. I have always been overweight. Even as a young child. I am currently trying to lose 100 lbs. Ideally, I should probably lose 130-135 lbs which would be half my body weight. I never make it further than about 20 lbs before I gain it back. Hoping this time is it

It feels overwhelming when I think about having to lose over half my body weight but I am 40 days in and I have lost 24lbs. I feel good and I have about I have about 150 to go.
  • TheJourneyToFabulous
    TheJourneyToFabulous Posts: 381 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Welcome

I started at 290 in Jan and currently down to 251. 111 lbs to go

Well done on starting we can do it
  • RamboKitty87
    RamboKitty87 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Hey! I started January this year (2017) at 308lbs, as of May 27th I am 254lbs, losing on average 1-2lbs per week my goal weight is to be between 120lbs - 140lbs, not been a healthy weight since my early teens... my height is 5"4 and I am from the UK, I am also looking for friends with simular goals to myself.
  • lopezdileny3
    lopezdileny3 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I started three weeks ago with my diet I was 236 and I'm 225 so far
  • hsparksjr1980
    hsparksjr1980 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I started the end of December 2016 at 335. At 306. This morning.