YOU GUYS ARE GREAT!!!!!

Options
So as a lot of you know, last week was not the greatest for me...I almost just threw in the towel and gave up. As a result I had gained 2 pounds last week!! :cry:
Thanks to all of you (and a lot of work on my part), I weighed in this morning and I lost the 2 pounds that I gained!! :bigsmile: I really feel like I jumped a big hurdle that I've struggled with all my life..."do good, screw up, feel bad, give up"
well, not this time!!! I'm back down to 242, and I know that if I really do well this week, next week I'll be in the 230's!!!!
There's a lady in my church who told me several months ago "you have a nice shape under there if you would just lose some weight" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: It didn't really upset me, you have to know her...but yesterday at church, she actually came up and said "your losing weight aren't you? you look great!!" That was the first of about 3-4 compliments on my weight loss yesterday! I am so proud of myself, and I just wanted to share that with all of you!

Replies

• frazzelmama
    Options
    So as a lot of you know, last week was not the greatest for me...I almost just threw in the towel and gave up. As a result I had gained 2 pounds last week!! :cry:
    Thanks to all of you (and a lot of work on my part), I weighed in this morning and I lost the 2 pounds that I gained!! :bigsmile: I really feel like I jumped a big hurdle that I've struggled with all my life..."do good, screw up, feel bad, give up"
    well, not this time!!! I'm back down to 242, and I know that if I really do well this week, next week I'll be in the 230's!!!!
    There's a lady in my church who told me several months ago "you have a nice shape under there if you would just lose some weight" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: It didn't really upset me, you have to know her...but yesterday at church, she actually came up and said "your losing weight aren't you? you look great!!" That was the first of about 3-4 compliments on my weight loss yesterday! I am so proud of myself, and I just wanted to share that with all of you!
  • denmother46
    denmother46 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    You should be proud of yourself - dont give up!!
    Way to hang in there:drinker:
  • babyhippo
    Options
    I checked out your profile and saw that you have lost 23 pounds! (Good for you. Awesome work. You would be crazy to quit now. Keep going so you can buy a beautiful, new, skinnier, Easter dress. Show that lady "Yes I do have a beautiful figure under here!"
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    Options
    YAY for you :happy: and this is my week of Aunt Flow...Yay:sad:

dd
  • thewelch_family
    Options
    Awesome! What a great inspiration for us all.
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    We are all proud of you for losing weight & not giving in.
    You go girl!

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on losing those two pounds and thanks for giving us an update. As you already know by now, you have a lot of support here. Keep up the good work. :flowerforyou:
  • lizard9800
    lizard9800 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    That is wonderful that people are starting to notice your hard work! Congratulations!! Hang in there, and keep those positive stories coming :flowerforyou: