Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

The Betty Rocker 30 day challenge

Is anyone else doing the Betty Rocker 30 day challenge? I would love to have an accountability partner? I am starting day 11 tomorrow and I am also following her meal plan.

Replies

• bellymonsterb
    bellymonsterb Posts: 10 Member
    Thanks to this post, I've just taken on this challenge. I've just completed day 2, but I'm not doing the meal plan.
  • flbaseballmom_1
    flbaseballmom_1 Posts: 5 Member
    I am enjoying the exercises I feel like there is a great variety of exercises that keep my body guessing. keep up the great work!
  • flbaseballmom_1
    I wish! Haha
  • SCoil123
    SCoil123 Posts: 2,110 Member
    I started the challenge last Summer but didn't complete it due to tearing my meniscus. I was enjoying it and may do it again.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    I thought this was the Betty Crocker 30 day challenge. I was totally excited for that! *sigh*

:D
  • bellymonsterb
    Day 3. My everything hurts.
  • BurlyPrincess
    BurlyPrincess Posts: 2 Member
    Not doing meal plan but starting this tomorrow!
  • flbaseballmom_1
    I know how you feel I'm and on day 18 but I am seeing a difference. Keep up the great work
  • bellymonsterb
    Just completed day 7. Abs hurt today, which is nice because I was beginning to think they fell out when I had children.

@flbaseballmom_1 glad to hear it's making a difference! I'm enjoying it so far.

@BurlyPrincess how's it going?
  • sophiestrickfuss
    sophiestrickfuss Posts: 4 Member
    Just done Day 2, had to take a break half way through! Glad to know people are reporting good results.
  • bellymonsterb
    Day 12 done. I'm modifying a lot for things I can't physically do, and I know there's some things I'm not doing correctly, but I'm trying my best.
  • sophiestrickfuss
    Day 3 done, I ache everywhere! Feels good though...
  • sophiestrickfuss
    Day 7 done now. Anybody else putting weight on?
  • sstanley0811
    sstanley0811 Posts: 2 Member
    I just joined and will start my challenge tomorrow. Have you been recording the exercise under the best matching genre or something else?

@geshirkey you should consider this!
  • bellymonsterb
    Day 18, going ok. All days done (with modifications) so far.

@sstanley0811 I'm not logging my exercise in mfp. I have a Fitbit and I'm just going with what that tells mfp I've done.
  • bellymonsterb
    Day 24 today. How's it going everyone?
  • sophiestrickfuss
    Well done @bellymonsterb !
    I got to day 8 and I was starting to feel stronger. I had to take some time off after surgery and really missed it! I'm back to day 1 now and it felt good!
  • bellymonsterb
    Best wishes for a speedy recovery @sophiestrickfuss. Hopefully it'll be easier second time around
  • bellymonsterb
    And I've finished! I'm very proud of myself for sticking it out and doing it once a day, even that day when it got to 11pm and I hadn't done it yet.