Orgain Protein Bars?

Options
Has anyone tried them? Mostly wondering if they taste like cardboard or are actually decent? Looking for something for after workouts when I don't have time to make shakes, or night's I work late and don't have time for real food. Thanks!

Replies

• kaizaku
    kaizaku Posts: 1,039 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Never tried or orgain bar, but I do remember having other protein bars that taste like cardboard. :lol: meal prep is the way to go. Buy air sealed tight container, microwave the food and you good to go. Other protein bars by scimx is nice.
  • MeginBliss
    MeginBliss Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I do meal prep, but I work in the medical field and on those nights have to have finger foods I can keep in my pocket and take bites between patients. It's not ideal, but it's only once a week!

Where do you buy the scimx bars? Do you know if they dairy free? Sadly I have a dairy protein allergy
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    they are actually pretty good! The chocolate pb tastes very similar to the chocolate chip peanut butter cookie larabar except with a bit of crisps in it. They were better than I was expecting.
  • MeginBliss
    MeginBliss Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    they are actually pretty good! The chocolate pb tastes very similar to the chocolate chip peanut butter cookie larabar except with a bit of crisps in it. They were better than I was expecting.

Thank you!!!! I'm shocked at how cheap they are. I will try them!