More than 100 to lose... anyone else???

Options
I'm all about ANYONE losing weight so if you have 10 lbs or 100 lbs to lose I'm going to support you!!!

I am looking for those of you that have 100+ to lose. I actually have 165 lbs to lose BUT I'm taking it 5% at a time. Small steps equal big results!

Cherri

Replies

• CrystalJeanCorn
    CrystalJeanCorn Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi I am 45 lbs into my 120lb weight loss goal.

Feel free to add me. I try to be supportive and am always looking for new friends.

I can be a little chatty though ☺️
  • michelenelson3538
    michelenelson3538 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm wanting to lose 130 lbs. Feel free to add me, we can cheer each other on ;)
  • TrutraG
    TrutraG Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am starting again and want to lose about 130lb
  • TrutraG
    TrutraG Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • xXVocaloidLoverXx
    xXVocaloidLoverXx Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm looking at around 120lbs to reach a healthy normal weight but plan on losing closer to 130-140 :) Feel free to add me!
  • teddybear24910
    teddybear24910 Posts: 2 Member
    Options

0 down 100 to go Man how did I find all the weight I lost a couple years ago? I mean was it just hanging there waiting for me to come get it? Did someone wish it back on me? ehhh, I just fell back into hold habits and ignored all the signs and and warnings. Im kinda dumb like that. But, here goes again. im going to bust that 80 pounds again and go above and beyond and hit 100 gone!
  • spaartist
    spaartist Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've got 100+ to lose. Feel free to add me
  • djbigspinda513
    djbigspinda513 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm down 89 so far, but still have 40-50 to go. I'm all about support & encouragement! Feel free to add me as well.
  • mrseelmerfudd
    mrseelmerfudd Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    i have around 100lbs to lose but i am starting by taking it 10lbs at a time!! :)
  • jaelbaby12001
    jaelbaby12001 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm right at the 100lbs to lose, although i may just go by how i feel in my clothes because i'm hoping to add some muscle mass and definition! Always looking for friends and support.
  • safesadie
    safesadie Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've got 100 to lose and don't have any pals on here yet. Be nice to have some like minded people to share this with. Please add me
  • michellehigh8100
    michellehigh8100 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Here I am, day one. Looking to lose 100+ lbs, with a long journey ahead of me. Feel free to add me and message me anytime. Looking for support and hopefully be able to in turn support others.
  • MaddiB99
    MaddiB99 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Same boat here, looking to lose about 50kg or 110 pounds. Feel free to add me and we can support each other.
  • kt_kat_88
    kt_kat_88 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Looking to lose 100 lbs as well. Good luck to everyone. Add me :)
  • PalmettoRose
    PalmettoRose Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Anyone please feel free to add me! Looking to lose 100+ lbs as well.
  • mmg41360
    mmg41360 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me too, I'm here with you. Just turned 57 and Can't put it off any longer. I have 100 to lose too.
  • Lhodge5889
    Lhodge5889 Posts: 5 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    207lbs for me :) so im going to be here a while if anyone wants to add feel free, I have an open diary and post daily.