Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

My introduction

Hello, my name is Courtney I'm 23. I have tried to lose weight so many time but could never stick to it. I really want this time to work. Any help or encouragement would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Replies

• lifeisahighway
    lifeisahighway Posts: 490 Member
    Hi! Welcome Courtney! I've got about 35 to lose. We can do it!
  • Yes yes yes. I'm trying to lose at least 80. But my first goal is to get under 200lbs and that's about 50 lbs to get under.
  • xxtonixx87
    xxtonixx87 Posts: 56 Member
    Hi Courtney add me if you like ☺️
  • Tommygirl_Swag
    Tommygirl_Swag Posts: 65 Member
    Feel free to add me & we can walk this journey together. I'm 18 and have a goal of 30-40 lbs that I wanna lose (and that's also hitting the under 200)
  • haloerich
    haloerich Posts: 9 Member
    Hi Courtney, I started at 250 right after my child was born. It took about a year to drop below 200, and going through a divorce to lose another 20. I'm still 40 lb. From my goal weight, and I've been stuck where I am for a year (not really trying to lose weight) but now I'm determined again. It's doable. It's not the easiest thing you're ever going to do. But it's worth it!
  • Romeo1luv
    Romeo1luv Posts: 166 Member
    I am here for you guys if you need support. I been with this app about a month and already lost 10lbs.
  • lovnlife2191
    lovnlife2191 Posts: 4 Member
    Hi Courtney... I'm 26 and it sounds like we are in the same boat. Feel free to add me! Let's encourage each other!! We got this!