Looking for New Post Partum Friends

Options
I'm 3 weeks post partum and looking for new mommy friends who are trying to lose the baby weight too! I was 204 when I gave birth. Down to 182 and looking to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight of 155.

Replies

• cassandrarodriguez89
    cassandrarodriguez89 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Im here! Donno how to add friends though lol
  • reichardtjessica
    reichardtjessica Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    My baby is 9 months old now, but I just started trying to lose the baby weight. I work full time, go to school full time, and have 2 kids so I've been super busy but I figured if I don't do it now ill probably never do it.
  • Animisha1234
    Animisha1234 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am 6mo postpartum and almost weaning my baby from breastfeeding. Started eating healthy food like salads n soups. I was 175pounds pregnant and lost so much after delivery and I am now 143. Aiming to get bAck to my pre pregnancy 125 pound weight!! Good luck all the new moms out here!!
  • Tiffanyvarghese
    Tiffanyvarghese Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Add me, please!! I'm 8weeks postpartum and I really want to get into some decent shape!
  • Asher_Ethan
    Asher_Ethan Posts: 2,430 Member
    Options
    I got up to 220 with my last pregnancy and then down to 150.
  • kcous
    kcous Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    2 1/2 months postpartum, breastfeeding and on the 2nd month of T25, having trouble with my diet though :( I've only lost 2 pounds but definitely losing some inches, my clothes fit better. Still need to lose about 45lbs to get to my happy place.
  • griseldaortiz567
    griseldaortiz567 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I am also a mom of 3 my youngest is 6 months old and I gained 60 lbs I weighed 193 by the end of my pregnancy I am down to 160 but I am stuck at this weight . please help
  • Azzie521
    Azzie521 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I had my second baby six months ago. I gained 40 lbs and currently have 17 lbs baby weight left to lose but I wanna lose 27 total. Add me if you want, I am on here every day...and I lost my baby weight last time on MFP too. Good luck to you! :)
  • SusanMFindlay
    SusanMFindlay Posts: 1,804 Member
    Options
    My "babies" are 1.5 and 3.5 years old. I started seriously trying to lose the baby weight last summer and have now lost it all (down to 150 from a maximum pregnancy weight just over 220). I'm now halfway through losing the "husband weight" (weight I gained after starting to date my husband).
  • mamabearkrones
    mamabearkrones Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm almost 2 weeks postpartum and ended my pregnancy at 194 currently 178 and looking to get back to 150! Started my pregnancy at 160, Before getting pregnant I lost 30 pounds using this app. I would love to have some mommy friends on here!
  • aleldo
    aleldo Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am still pregnant (36.5 weeks) but I have already gained 45 pounds. I am using MFP now to make sure I get enough calories and protein without too much excess so I don't gain too much these last few weeks and will certainly be looking for a community after the baby comes to help. I'd like to lose 50-60 pounds over the course of 12-18 months!
  • maireadryan33
    maireadryan33 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am 14 weeks postpartum and fully recovered from my section and ready to loose this weight!!! Was 217 when I gave birth - now down to 201.4. Started back last Monday. Please add me (I don't know how) as I would love share meal and snack ideas
  • ruqayyahsmum
    ruqayyahsmum Posts: 1,514 Member
    Options
    Im 14 months post partum.......... i lost weight during pregnancy and gained 4 stone after bringing my son home when he was 3 months old( stress eating and housebound)
    Im still breastfeeding ( hell it took 3 months to teach him to feed and another 3 to ditch his tube feed top ups ) so i plan to breastfeed till at least age 2
    Im down 7lb in the last 3 weeks
  • Smallc10
    Smallc10 Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    I'm 4 months post partum, got up to 198 during pregnancy, now down to 175. Pre pregnancy I was at 168 but that was post surgery so I was heavier than I would like to be. Want to get down to 135-145 range! Feel free to add me. I've added a bunch of you. For those who I missed sorry! Phone and baby making this difficult so add me please!
  • julie_broadhead
    julie_broadhead Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I'm 18 months post partem. I still breast feed my son 5-6 times a day. I started my weight loss journey at 174lb and am eating at maintenance at 151lb. I have an open diary and eat 2240 calories.
  • sophiep2016
    sophiep2016 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

It's lovely to read all your stories on here. Finding all of you is great cos I was looking for a support group as I'm really keen to start losing my baby weight. Having done Slimming World in the past I know the power of support and hope I can offer a friendly ear to those who need it! I didn't want to go back to SW as my dietary outlook changed when I became vegan due to endometriosis. (Am not here to comment on others dietary choices, veganism is my choice and I don't force my views on others) saying that, throughout pregnancy I decided to listen to my body and eat what I felt. For some reason smoked cheese and tuna (not together!!!) became a staple of my diet. I put on 3stone (42lbs) having my son who was born in Feb this year. We're now nearly 10wks pp and am still breastfeeding.

I look forward to the journey ahead and being able to offer a friendly ear if another needs support.

Sophie xx
  • mkmarte
    mkmarte Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm 3 weeks post partum and looking for new mommy friends who are trying to lose the baby weight too! I was 204 when I gave birth. Down to 182 and looking to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight of 155.

hey there, I'm very similiar- 6 weeks postpartum and weighed 205 when I gave birth to my 2nd baby. I'm now down to 180 and would like to lose another 25 pounds. I've been walking and trying to eat healthy at around 1800 calories a day.
  • lil_lizt
    lil_lizt Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 weeks post partum after having a section. I was already 30lbs overweight when I conceived and gained an extra 42lbs too
  • mamaxkat89
    mamaxkat89 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am 2 weeks pp. I only gained 20 lbs and lost about 10. I would like to lose about 40 all together so the baby weight and more
  • xcaranicolex
    xcaranicolex Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    29 y.o 12 weeks pp. Exclusively pumping still and have about 20 total id like to lose. Add me!