awesome..

Options
So the other day I was dressing infront of my boyfriend (I have a point, I'm not being graphic lol) and I put on my jeans and they fit, but they were pretty tight... like they just fit over my stomach. I was wearing just my bra and I looked down at myself and was embarrassed because he was looking at me. I told him "sometimes when you take them out of the wash they shrink a lot. He was very supportive and said I was doing really well with my weight loss and not to worry about it.

Well I was doing laundry yesteday and looked at the stupid freakin uncomfortable jeans.... it turns out they were my OLD jeans.... my 1 size smaller jeans!!!

I went upstairs and showed him and did the happy dance :drinker:

This was great because I fell off the wagon yesterday with Taco Bell. :blushing:

I'm BACK ON TRACK today!!!!!!

Replies

• Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Fabulous. And so great that he was supportive. I love supportive men.
  • WolffEarl
    WolffEarl Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Those little victories keep us moving or dancing in your case. And yes, jeans shrink a lot, like a LOT in the washer:)
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Excellent! What a great guy!
  • WinterWedding2013
    Options
    Fabulous. And so great that he was supportive. I love supportive men.

My bf of 5 yrs and I just bought a house... in that time my appendix exploded putting me out for a month and I was rear-ended in an accident, putting me out for another month.

He's the most supportive person I've ever met :smooched:
  • Monisfit4life
    Monisfit4life Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!! :)
  • WinterWedding2013
    Options
    Those little victories keep us moving or dancing in your case. And yes, jeans shrink a lot, like a LOT in the washer:)

I hate washing jeans!!!!!!! :sick:
  • sarah307
    sarah307 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    yay!! sounds like you have a good man! lol ! keep up the good work!
  • niclagi
    niclagi Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    That is awesome. Keep up the great work
  • Monica_has_a_goal
    Monica_has_a_goal Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Hey that was good news! Hurray!~ .. .Oh and Btw.. If you like taco bell try having the Burrito Supreme STEAK.. its about 390 Calories and its the healthiest as well as the tastiest thing on the whole menu.
  • JoseMedina21
    JoseMedina21 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    That is awesome news! Congrats! Taco Bell isn't that bad. Found this link in another post a few days ago for low calorie meals at fast food restaurants. Check it out. Always good when you are craving those fatty foods (which I love) lol

http://eatthis.menshealth.com/content/14-best-fast-food-meals-under-500-calories?article=2&page=1
  • WinterWedding2013
    Options
    Hey that was good news! Hurray!~ .. .Oh and Btw.. If you like taco bell try having the Burrito Supreme STEAK.. its about 390 Calories and its the healthiest as well as the tastiest thing on the whole menu.

sounds good... I love taco bell!
  • lauz45
    lauz45 Posts: 243
    Options
    Brilliant! Lovely boyfriend too, mine would have laughed! (it's okay I laugh at him too when he constantly tells me I shrink his t-shirts in the wash, nothing to do with his expanding belly then lol!).
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!