Tracker Issues

Good Morning everyone I hope everyone is well.

I'm having an issue with the app (my fitness pal) it seems to have stopped speaking to my fitbit. It won't record any steps or exercise I'm doing. It is still sending my food log info to the fitbit app but won't receive. My wife seems to be having the same issue. I was wondering if any members have had this issue before and how you resolved it. Thank You.

Senior.

Replies

• paulinespenc
    paulinespenc Posts: 4 Member
    Yes - not happy
  • TimothyFish
    TimothyFish Posts: 4,925 Member
    I may be wrong but this sounds like something wrong with what Fitbit is doing rather than MFP. Connected devices initiate the send process, so it is more likely to be on that end. Have you contacted Fitbit?
  • cwetterw
    cwetterw Posts: 2 Member
    I had the same problem.
    I connected​ the Fitbit and now it works again. But I lost Yesterday's informations​.
  • RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    It's MFP.

You need to go on to MFP desktop, not the phone app.

Click Apps, scroll down to fitbit. Click on it. Then click disconnect. Then click apps, click fit bit, click connect.
  • RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    cwetterw wrote: »
    I had the same problem.
    I connected​ the Fitbit and now it works again. But I lost Yesterday's informations​.

You shouldn't have as there is no issue with fitbit. It is the new version of MFP having issues. Try resync then click in to yesterdays data. It should up load.
  • david_crossey
    david_crossey Posts: 3 Member
    It's MFP.

You need to go on to MFP desktop, not the phone app.

Click Apps, scroll down to fitbit. Click on it. Then click disconnect. Then click apps, click fit bit, click connect.

This only works for a single sync; at the moment it seems anytime you want to sync steps/exercise you have to complete this same step. Very frustrating.
  • Senior1977
    Senior1977 Posts: 2 Member
    Thanks for the replies guys. It seems to be working again!
  • js772
    js772 Posts: 2 Member
    Yeaaaaahhhhh! So happy! A real person actually DID what they said they would do! My faith is renewed!!!!!
  • termessi
    termessi Posts: 6 Member
    Working again! Hopefully won't go off again