just started...thanks to my new android phone... :P

Options
I just got a new phone... traded up for an android based phone and been downloading apps like crazy... I didn't know Myfitnesspal existed...but I am happy because this app has made the weight loss thing an easy peasy tool for me. I tried other software, spreadsheets and a good old notebook...but find them all way too tedius. I love this app because I can scan foods...and anytime I eat... I can update it right away... LOVE IT! And I have lost 6 pounds already.

About me... I'm a wacky 30-something who lives in WV...I am a part time college student and work at that same college... I have two crazy cats and I enjoy music, writing, autumn, star gazing... and lots of other stuff and things. :)

Looking forward to watching the numbers drop and begin to feel good again!

Replies

• alacarte
    alacarte Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Welcome, and good luck on your journey!!!
  • Seajolly
    Seajolly Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    Awesome, I'm sure you're really going to be glad that you discovered this place. I sure was! Welcome!
  • Sauchie
    Sauchie Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Welcome
  • ahavoc
    ahavoc Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    That's how I got here, and I'm so glad I did!
  • AmandaOc2011
    Options
    Welcome :) hope you find great success using mfp :) feel free to add me everyone , peace *
  • annehdavis
    annehdavis Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    That is how I started. I have lost 12. I am motivated and excited. Love mfp. Welcome. Everyone add me.