I need to lose 141 lbs with PCOS , In need of support!

Options
I am coming back to MFP after fluctuating too many times without it. I need to lose 141 lbs, I recently lost 19 lbs, after some new medication my doctor put my on for PCOS with insulin resistance. She put me on a mixture of Wellbutrin, Apri and Metformin. And the mixture, along with the exercise has truly been helping...but I still have a long way to go. I started the Zombie Run 5k program today! Anyone who is supportive , especially women with PCOS or like hormonal problems are free to add me!

Thanks!
Amanda

Replies

• sami5684
    sami5684 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have pcos too! Im also taking metformin and inositol powder im lean pcos so im not over weight but hoping to get healthy to help me
  • DanielleFaithItMakeIt
    Options
    Faith it til you make it! You can do this!!
  • PauseCollectReset
    PauseCollectReset Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    thankyou! Faith told me to start my journey and to not quit this time. I know my path will be lit! This time I am not giving up. I really want to have a baby, and I can't do it with all the medications they have me on!
  • PauseCollectReset
    PauseCollectReset Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    sami5684 wrote: »
    Hi! I have pcos too! Im also taking metformin and inositol powder im lean pcos so im not over weight but hoping to get healthy to help me

sami she wouldnt perscribe me inositol powder. She told me I have to see an OBGYN for that. :neutral:
  • TardisGirl28
    TardisGirl28 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I been struggling with the same thing for a year. Wait loss has been painfully frustrating and very slow but I have toned up a lot. Feel free to add me if you want.
  • StarvingDiva
    StarvingDiva Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    You can do it. I hate PCOS it truly is soul sucking.