MFP users, want or need new friends and motivators with the same goals?? Keep reading!

Options
2»

Replies

• Doris516
    Doris516 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi all, Cassie here, would love to make some new friends to help each other along with our journeys.
    I'm 5 4' and 145lbs wanting to lose 20 lbs. and to shift my mum tum for good as nothing seems to be working!
  • CharliW94
    CharliW94 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi all,
    I'm 5ft 5in, approx 180lbs, age 23. I have good intentions but never seem to stick with MFP or the gym I still pay for. Never tried these forums before, hopefully it will be motivating!
    I'm pretty good at motivating other people IRL so hopefully we can help each other.
    Charli :smile:
  • slimmer189
    slimmer189 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Hi I am 49 and looking to lose 50. I am 5'3. Currently logging food on most days. I have a desk job and work from home. I work out 2 days with a trainer and do Taekwondo 2 days. Struggling to lose any weight. Add me if interested
  • DanielleFaithItMakeIt
    Options
    I'm 5ft 4in at 171 lbs and on a mission to lose 30 pounds! I'm motivated and ready to make this change! Cheers to our future slimmer selves! :)
  • lizziegal12
    lizziegal12 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Liz, I'm also 5'2 & want to lose 50lbs. Add me & we can support each other.
  • BobbyLively1961
    BobbyLively1961 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 was at 244 about 3 years ago went on a low carb diet and got to 183 by Christmas of 2015 then kind of lost my way for a year went back up to 204 by last Christmas then started MFP around the 1 of the year and now down to 185
  • Queen1495
    Queen1495 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me folks :)) i'm here for a while, 5'6 and currently 180ish. goal is to lose atleast 50 pounds :)
  • mindilina
    mindilina Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm 5ft 4' and looking to lose about 45lbs. I'm on week 9 of working out regularly and would love more friends to motivate me!
  • cbmarble
    cbmarble Posts: 12 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    34 and finally been taking my health seriously for the past year...I've lost 110 pounds since May 2016. Started with this app in December when I shifted my focus from strictly weight loss to building muscle and (somewhat) maintaining weight. I want to lose some more, but I don't want to do it at the expense of muscle. I wish I could lose the weight in the areas of my choosing...it seems like my inner tube wants to stick around.
  • Raindrop626
    Raindrop626 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello. I am new here. Diabetic female who loves to walk and will be starting back to walking tomorrow afternoon. I would like to reduce my blood sugar levels and Dr says the best way to start is by dropping 10%of weight (19 lbs). Would appreciate any friends. Thank you.
  • AmandaWhite33
    AmandaWhite33 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I need friends!

I am 25 and getting married in October. I've lost a bit of weight and an looking to drop a little bit more and tone up. I'm 138 right now and my goal is 125.
  • SMHall89
    SMHall89 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey! Finally started using MFP consistently. Looking for people to add. 28 - male - looking to lose 10 more pounds and start building some more muscle. Becoming a dad in August!
  • chrisivan91
    chrisivan91 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi im Chris. Started working out in November started at 139kg and now at 118kg and 176cm tall looking for freinds to help keep me on track!!