Will probably eat another donut

Options
Like an idiot, I took donuts to my employees today. Ate one. At least it was the "plain cake" and not the "sour cream glazed old fashioned"... ick.

Replies

• MichelleWithMoxie
    MichelleWithMoxie Posts: 1,817 Member
    Options
    yummm i love the old fashioned, especially with maple glaze!
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    I'd probably eat another donut, too.
  • inertiastrength
    inertiastrength Posts: 2,343 Member
    Options
    If 2 donuts fit your macros, why not?!
  • ksz1104
    ksz1104 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    lol i probably would eat at least one. Then cut something out later that day. you just cant resist donuts!!!
  • annaskiski
    annaskiski Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    BOSTON KREME!

Get in my mouth!
  • AmyOutOfControl
    AmyOutOfControl Posts: 1,425 Member
    Options
    Now I want a doughnut.....
  • janjunie
    janjunie Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    I had 6 Timbits yesterday. 2 birthday cake, honey dip and honey cruller...they were so yummy.
  • DoneWorking
    DoneWorking Posts: 247 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I've been known to have a doughnut or two on my Friday cheat day. Glazed Old Fashioned doughnuts to be exact.
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    I usually go for 3 when I eat donuts. It's too tough to narrow it down to even two, and one...that just makes me angry...
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    Hornsby wrote: »
    I usually go for 3 when I eat donuts. It's too tough to narrow it down to even two, and one...that just makes me angry...

Why?? I don't eat donuts as a meal. I'd take just one as a snack, but have my regular meal as usual.
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    TonyB0588 wrote: »

Why?? I don't eat donuts as a meal. I'd take just one as a snack, but have my regular meal as usual.

Why what?
  • tigerblood6
    tigerblood6 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Guilty pleasure- you can do 500burn cardio
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options

Why what?

Why you eat three? Are those regular sized, or mini donuts?
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options

Why what?

Why you eat three? Are those regular sized, or mini donuts?

I thought he explained that pretty well.
  • janicelo1971
    janicelo1971 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    I dont think your an "idiot". I do bring donuts to work and fortunately for me I'm not a sugar lover, so i can pass not them...but heck just fit them in your calorie goal for the week if the day is already over...enjoy:)
  • sammyliftsandeats
    sammyliftsandeats Posts: 2,421 Member
    Options
    My work gets donuts 2-3x a week brought in by one of the higher ups. What sucks is that I'm at the satellite office so I have to get emails sent to everyone saying 'DONUTS IN THE LUNCH ROOM' and then I get mad because they don't mean me. :s:(

Don't beat yourself up. Log it and move on. No food is bad unless you are allergic to it or it is spoiled. Fit it into your day.

I fit treats into my day regularly and it keeps me from feeling deprived and binging.