Replies

• bowbee
    bowbee Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    SW: 285
    CW: 236.2
    GW: 110-125

Would love some friendly motivation and I would give encouragement in return. Feel free to send me a friend request! ☺
  • fdburnett
    fdburnett Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I need to lose about 120 pounds and need support as well..... count me in!!!!
  • abbelina04
    abbelina04 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Count me in 120 to lose total! I have lost 18 lbs so far so 102 more pounds to go! Feel free to add me anyone - I am just getting started so I would love the support and would love to give some support!
  • BABetter1
    BABetter1 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I am down 29 pounds since January 10. I am 1 pound away from my first mini goal, which will have me firmly entrenched in the 190s (Yay onederland!) Only 70 more to go after that!
  • fdburnett
    fdburnett Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Happy Saturday everyone! Let's enjoy the day doing something we enjoy...even if it's sitting outside in the nice breeze with the sun on our face! My goal today is to devote 15 mins of "me" time to myself!!!! Please do the same for yourselves today too!!!
  • SaraCullen1983
    SaraCullen1983 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Count me in :) I have over 150lbs to lose and im always looking for motivational buddies on here so please feel free to add me x
  • abbelina04
    abbelina04 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I will admit it's nice to not feel so alone when it comes to losing a large amount of weight. I don't know anyone else that really needs to lose 100lbs ( in my circle of friends or family ) so I appreciate everyone's honesty on this thread
  • RosaSaysRawrr
    RosaSaysRawrr Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Me too anyone add me
  • Ms_Gemini89
    Ms_Gemini89 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Me! Lol. I've got about 120 lbs to lose.
  • laurenistryin
    laurenistryin Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! I'd love to find friends to share with and help keep each other motivated & on track.
    I've tried losing weight several times in the past and ended up gaining the weight back, plus more. My average weight throughout most of my adult life was around 240- 250. And for years I talked myself into believing that I was just meant to be bigger and to be happy with the way I that was. I've always been confident and learned to be, or at least to pretend, that I was comfortable at a size 18. The truth is that I was never 100% happy or comfortable and l wanted to look differently. But now I'm trying to focus on getting healthy, changing my lifestyle, educating myself, setting smaller attainable short term goals, and keep the weight off for good.
    I'll take all the help I can get!
    I'm just discovering the amazing community on MFP and I'm excited to make friends and help each other reach our goals. We can do it together!!
    5 lb lost so far :)
    SW: 297
    CW: 292
    GW: 180
  • danigirl1011
    danigirl1011 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Feel free to add me if you need/want friends. I am on a mission to lose 95 pounds. I have lost a large amount in the past but gained it back to trying to get it off and keep it off this time.
  • Theo166
    Theo166 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    when I remember, I sent people here invites to our group of people on the -100 lb journey. It doesn't replace the forums for info but is a good location to snag friends on the same journey of significant weight loss.
    Group is open to join if I've missed you

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/119238-lets-lose-it-100-lbs
  • kaw1995
    kaw1995 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Let's do this- I have 50lbs to get rid of.. hope I'm not too late to get in on this
  • theowlbox
    theowlbox Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I have 100+ to lose, and am looking to build a "No bad vibes" tribe. Anyone interested? Friend Me!
  • fitflashy
    fitflashy Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hey I am with ya. I weight 240.8 and am also trying to lose another 100. I started at 263.8 so count me in. Add me as a friend :)
  • Pretty_Little_Loser
    Pretty_Little_Loser Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! 10 down 90 more to go! Add me if you want a buddy. :)
  • Miss1Bec
    Miss1Bec Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Count me in :) so far I've lost 68 pounds but I want to lose 77 pounds
  • CyberGoGiver
    CyberGoGiver Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yes please would love some extra motivation on my 110lb journey xx
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I have a total of 75 to lose. I'm down 22 so far. Lets get it done!!
  • lynnyscot
    lynnyscot Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me too - I need to lose over 100 pounds and feel overwhelmed at the moment