Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Short girl Needs friends, support and motivation!!!!!!

Hi! I'm Sara and I am going to be 34! I am a stress eater and now weigh in at 155 lbs at 4'9 3/4".
I have 3 children, one whom we are planning to adopt! The adjustment has been hard, especially on my weight!!
My husband is traveling a lot more for work hence the stress!!!
I could really use some friends to help me stay motivated and in track!!!!

Replies

• whitesara83
    whitesara83 Posts: 11 Member
    Right now I'm focusing mainly on what I am eating and bring mindful of drinking more water.
  • Mina9209
    Mina9209 Posts: 4 Member
    Hi! I'm Sara and I am going to be 34! I am a stress eater and now weigh in at 155 lbs at 4'9 3/4".
    I have 3 children, one whom we are planning to adopt! The adjustment has been hard, especially on my weight!!
    My husband is traveling a lot more for work hence the stress!!!
    I could really use some friends to help me stay motivated and in track!!!!

• Mina9209
    Mina9209 Posts: 4 Member
    Hi Sara! My name is Mina. I'm 5'1" and 140 pounds. I have a hard time controlling cravings for carbs. It's almost impossible. Drinking water is a good idea. Hopefully we can support each other.
  • whitesara83
    whitesara83 Posts: 11 Member
    Mina9209 wrote: »
    Hi Sara! My name is Mina. I'm 5'1" and 140 pounds. I have a hard time controlling cravings for carbs. It's almost impossible. Drinking water is a good idea. Hopefully we can support each other.

Yes carbs are one of my favorites too, and I have a horrible sweet tooth!!!
  • mheaty
    mheaty Posts: 2 Member
    Hi ladies!!
    Im melissa, 5ft and 160lbs