Who else enjoys viewing other members diary?

Options
Lhodge5889
Lhodge5889 Posts: 5 Member
I keep my food diary open so anyone can view what I'm putting in each day. I enjoy going through my friends food diaries, and work out diary, because seeing what people are eating and doing is a glimpse in to the culture of each individual. It's awesome to see the healthy choices and not so healthy choices and see that everyone is human.

Replies

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,506 Member
    Options
    social-secretary-von-stroheim-bushes.gif
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    I also look at all my friends diaries daily for inspiration & ideas !
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,506 Member
    Options

"I got mine; don't worry 'bout his.."

~ James Brown
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    4i3ndwas25sf.gif

Just lurking in your food and exercise diary.. don't mind me.
    p4bg.gif 1000.6K
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    4i3ndwas25sf.gif

Just lurking in your food and exercise diary.. don't mind me.

Oh wait a minute now....lurking in my exercise diary too?! So you know when I...and when I.....no judging!!

Just to be clear.. I do not lurk around into others food and exercise diaries.

@jtegirl agreed.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,135 Member
    Options
    I have better things to be snoopy about.
  • amandaeve
    amandaeve Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    I would read everyone's diary if I could. I love seeing how different we all are. For that reason, I try to make myself as much as an open book as well.
  • lilawolf
    lilawolf Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    Is it weird that I always click on the "OMG, I binged and feel terrible!!!" threads, for inspiration and ideas on what I want to eat? And that I'm disappointed when the "binge" was nothing more than a pint of ice cream or some such?
  • Sunna_W
    Sunna_W Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    It is interesting to read what other people have in their food diary. It's kind of like snooping in someone's fridge...
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,034 Member
    Options
    I like to read them when I have time! If I'm being good and tracking everything, I tend to read them. Eating vicariously through others?
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    I don't care what other people eat.

I wouldn't want people looking at my food diary, I think its kinda weird...I am also used to feeling criticized for my very picky eating, and hate being questioned "what DO you eat" (it happens often and makes me feel awkward)
  • Bunch_of_nuts
    Bunch_of_nuts Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I didn't know people could view my diary :|