Health sex and weight loss

Options
Did you know that men burn 100 calories during sex and Woman 69 calories. Ladies lets get active is a healthy and natural way of loosing weight and staying healthy.

Replies

• L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    What on earth? Don't count sex calories, they are so meaningless. Sex is for fun.

You want to get some extra calories, go for a run.
  • vikinglander
    vikinglander Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    Funny, I've never connected sex and weight loss. What does one have to do with the other? I have had a healthy, varied and satisfying sex life throughout the ups and downs of weight losses and gains. Granted, my stamina and athletic prowess are enhanced when I'm fitter, but I don't recall ever having "bad" sex...
  • coleg04
    coleg04 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    What on earth? Don't count sex calories, they are so meaningless. Sex is for fun.

You want to get some extra calories, go for a run.

So poetic! :smile:
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Dear Posters,

I wanted to offer a brief explanation for the locking of this thread.

The forum guidelines include this item:

17. No Profane, Vulgar, or Sexually Explicit Language

No explicit, sexual, insulting or vulgar content including expletives, or sexual innuendo, will be permitted.

We reserve the right to moderate a topic or post based on the intent of the sexual material it contains. Posts intended to titillate will be removed. Posts with medical or clinical themes related to sex or sexual health may be permitted, at our discretion.

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.

With respect,
    4legs
This discussion has been closed.