Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

The new guy

Replies

• eddiehankison
    eddiehankison Posts: 21 Member
    dazzler21 wrote: »
    Hey, erm I am kinda the new guy around here. I note you've been about since 2015... so can I, like have my newbie title back please?

I registered but never got involved. Sorry I didn't mean to hurt your feel bads.
  • Dazzler21
    Dazzler21 Posts: 1,249 Member
    Hey, erm I am kinda the new guy around here. I note you've been about since 2015... so can I, like have my newbie title back please?

I registered but never got involved. Sorry I didn't mean to hurt your feel bads.

giphy.gif
  • Dazzler21
    Dazzler21 Posts: 1,249 Member
    kM6luE.gif
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member

Ooh new guy newness competition.

Let's get the jello in the kiddy pool!!
  • Thehardmakesitworthit
    Thehardmakesitworthit Posts: 838 Member
    If someone asks you if you have KIK. Delete them.
  • browneyedgirl749

:lol: people get bent out of shape when I say I don't have it, and that I won't download it for them. I know what happens on that *kitten*. I ain't stupid. No newdz for you!!
  • eddiehankison
    eddiehankison Posts: 21 Member
    I just got my boody boo handed to me on the Newby battle.
  • browneyedgirl749

:lol: people get bent out of shape when I say I don't have it, and that I won't download it for them. I know what happens on that *kitten*. I ain't stupid. No newdz for you!!

me personally- i only use it for sharing progress pics and also because its just easier to chat on there ha ha.

You're one of the few who use it for something besides seeing nekkid people. LOL!! I don't even know what it looks like. Never had it on any of my phones or iPads, don't plan on it.
  • browneyedgirl749

me personally- i only use it for sharing progress pics and also because its just easier to chat on there ha ha.

You're one of the few who use it for something besides seeing nekkid people. LOL!! I don't even know what it looks like. Never had it on any of my phones or iPads, don't plan on it.
    *whispers* don't trust him. B)

LOL! Well damn...