Gear fit friends

Options
I have a gear fit2 and am looking for other gear fit users for friends :-)

Replies

• Dc_United305
    Dc_United305 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I have a gear s2 not sure how to add people.
  • cpetroff84
    cpetroff84 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me, I just got one
  • LauraStout74
    LauraStout74 Posts: 6 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    I'm using a gear fit too. Add me please!! I would like to be friends on s health but I don't know how to add people on that. So far, I'm seeing that you have to know the person's phone number. I wish there was an easier way to add people!
  • Arox312
    Arox312 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I just ordered myself one. Hope to receive it by next week.
  • djmom1
    djmom1 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You have to be in someone's phone contacts to be added as a friend in S Health. A pain, I know! Maybe Samsung will fix this soon as Gear and Gear Fit become more popular. Until then, if you don't mind giving out your number, that's how it's done. Obviously, I would recommend private message. :smiley:
  • djmom1
    djmom1 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    AND I adore my Gear Fit 2! I was at a total standstill until I got it! I've lost 15 lbs and a pants size since Christmas.
  • haydiz70
    haydiz70 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I have a Gear Fit 2 and love it. I also have a Fitbit Blaze but prefer the Gear Fit. Glad to hear so many others think it's a great fitness tracker too.
  • determinedone918
    determinedone918 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • nickylombard1
    nickylombard1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Yep. Please add me.

I have lots of thoughts on the matter
  • amyllykins
    amyllykins Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    If you can figure out how to do so, add me too. :-) I sure haven't figured it out.
  • DamieBird
    DamieBird Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I love my Gear S2!! Does anyone else think that the calorie burn when it syncs back to MFP is a little high, though? I don't eat back exercise cals, so I don't worry about the number for diet reasons, it just seems inflated *shrug*.
  • garyzgirl
    garyzgirl Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    If you're still looking for Gear Fit 2 users, count me in. I love mine but there are some 'idiosyncracies' I'd love to discuss with other users. You know, to make sure I'm not just crazy. TIA