Looking for friends 30+ lbs to lose

Options
I am 26 years old. I'm looking for supportive friends. A lot of my friends are inactive on here. I'm looking for friends I can support and I will support you as well. I'm looking to lose 30-40 lbs.

Replies

• sarahsweightlossjourney
    Options
    Added you. Im 25 and need to lose about 40 lbs
  • PrincessMel72
    PrincessMel72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have lost 13lbs so far since Feb 1 and have about 55lbs left to go!
  • Meosha80
    Meosha80 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me! I need to lose about 50lbs and all of my friends are inactive also!
  • Meganthedogmom
    Meganthedogmom Posts: 1,639 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I've lost 80lbs but would like to lose 20-30 more. It's been a very long and hard struggle as I've been the same weight for about a year.
  • Cmontgomery2010
    Cmontgomery2010 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Can you add me? I need to lose 40 pounds.
  • BecksMSW
    BecksMSW Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I have just joined up
  • PolkadotH
    PolkadotH Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You're welcome to add me. Looking to lose 80lbs+ ... :)
  • LJE1960
    LJE1960 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Add me! All y'all! LOL I'm committed to losing 30 pounds... I'm more committed to learning how to adopt a healthy life style!
  • rachieliz93
    rachieliz93 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm trying to lose 40 pounds
  • goolhc
    goolhc Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I'm getting married next year and will loose 40 pounds for that special day
  • DianaVMiranda
    DianaVMiranda Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Idk how to add friends. I just started using the forums. Please add me. I'm 24. I'm down 13lbs and have about 50-60 more to go. I could really use friends for motivation and advice on here.
  • sweatequityAZ
    sweatequityAZ Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    12.5 down and 60 to go!! Feel free to add me
  • AliceWinston
    AliceWinston Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm between 1200 and 1300. Social eating out is my biggest problem and doing dinners w my partner. When I'm home alone, it's easy or easier. I don't cook...long story, but injury, so just a little. Wine w friende and bf. Can't drink on an empty stomach, so there is an appetizer. Sosick of being in this big body that isn't me. I want my body and health back. I don't want to be a skinny minnie, just in the center of my BMI range. I have to do it w limitations, as I have injuries, and no place or space to work out. Still, no excuse. I see plenty of people with bad injuries who are slender. So, I have to do it anyway. Motto: Don't think in terms of what I can't do, but in terms of what I can do.