50 lbs lost in 5 months!

Options
8675mir
8675mir Posts: 10 Member
Hi. That's great. I'm 40 years and I have lost 50lb. in 5 months thanks to Fitness Pal. I've got another 25 to go!

Replies

• Itsthekishashow
    Itsthekishashow Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you both!! Im 30 and i have lost 34lbs in just under 3months. I have about 24lbs left to go. Hope to be to my goal weight by june22nd!!!
  • xszjjpu
    xszjjpu Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    First congrats to all of you
  • 8675mir
    Options
    Thank you for your support. My goal is to keep going and lose another 25 by July 1. I think I can do it!
  • greeneyedmary
    greeneyedmary Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!
  • 8675mir
    Options
    Thank you. Some days are easier than others. My goal is now to lose 25lbs by July 1. But don't give up just know that YOU are worth it!
  • amfralish
    amfralish Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wow! I'm inspired by all of you. I'd love to hear what you doing to help lose the weight. I've just started my journey. I'm limiting my calories, eating (mostly) clean, and exercising each morning. I've got about 40 lbs to lose. I'm tired of being unhappy in my own skin.
  • loisdsnow
    loisdsnow Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am 61 and have carried too much weight for too many years. I've come and gone a couple of times from MFP but I've had my a-ha moment in life and I've been back here for 35 days. I've lost 14.2 pounds so far and I am nowhere close to my final goal. The good thing is that I've broken it down into smaller bytes and I've come to grips that I've got to continue the rest of my life in "lifestyle change" mode. It's working well for me so far and I don't feel as defeated as I have in the past.
  • BecksMSW
    BecksMSW Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Wow! You must be so proud of yourself! I have just joined up and hope i manage to lose such an amazing amount as you!
  • beachpleaze
    beachpleaze Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey Everyone!! I am trying to lose 50 lbs by my birthday September 11th! Can you all please share some things that were successful to you all during your journey? Also, please feel free to add me!!! :)
  • beachpleaze
    beachpleaze Posts: 14 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Maggie4211 wrote: »
    Hi. That's great. I'm 40 years and I have lost 50lb. in 5 months thanks to Fitness Pal. I've got another 25 to go!

Hi Maggie! Congrats! Can you share how you've lost that weight? I want to lose 50 lbs in 5 months as well, thank you!
  • colboh67
    colboh67 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Wow you guys! That's awesome! I'm new and struggling with sticking to everything and have just started taking Metformin so have had headaches on and off (mostly on) for the last 10 days. Great inspiration hearing how well you're doing!