NSV- Pre Employment physical

Options
I had to have one done for an internship. Fun times. So, I have done 16 days of the 30 day shred and have already lost 35 lbs since March. The Dr has me doing funny movements and positions. Well.. the kicker was when he asked if I could do sit ups. I said yes.. I think he didnt believe me... for reals... lol Like, sure this over weight gal can do 30 sit ups. So.. I did! :wink: In a total non out of breath voice, asked if he wanted me to do any more when I was finished! :laugh: He was like, umm, no, thats great!

17 days ago, let me tell you, I could hardly do anything that looked like a sit up! :happy:

Replies

• Statari
    Statari Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    That's great!! I find it so difficult to do more than 15 or 20. :-)
  • DeviantDarkwolf2
    DeviantDarkwolf2 Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work WTG!!! Take that doc muahahaha :drinker:
  • Bellum24
    Bellum24 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Can anyone help me? what does NSV stand for?
  • Artemis_Acorn
    Artemis_Acorn Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    This story just makes me happy! Awesome, awesome, awesome. Medical people who think they know everything, don't believe what you tell them about the body you've been living with all your life and jump to snap judgments based on appearance are one of my pet peeves.
  • Artemis_Acorn
    Artemis_Acorn Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    NSV = Non-Scale Victory
  • SKP1986
    SKP1986 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!
  • Bellum24
    Bellum24 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Thank you!!!! :)
  • YellowStrawberry
    YellowStrawberry Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Thanks.... this was a young hot doctor.. and I was like.. great.. :P
  • LoveMy3Boys
    LoveMy3Boys Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! WTG!!
  • ckclontz
    ckclontz Posts: 68
    Options
    Fantabulous!!! Doesn't that just make you feel like you can take on the WORLD??? :)
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    way to go!
  • MrsWibbly
    MrsWibbly Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the inspiration - I am currently on day 2 of 30DS and cannot do a sit up at all (never have been able to) and my crunches are feeble. I am looking forward to a significant improvement in 14 days time now :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!