Any 30 somethings need to lose less than ten lbs?

Options
2»

Replies

• agibbs07160
    agibbs07160 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Me too! I need to lose exactly 10 pounds, can you add me?
  • vmarriott1
    vmarriott1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Me as well - I'm 5'4, 30yo - pretty fit but I've gained a few pounds lately and looking to loose about 8 pounds before summer. Just came back on here yesterday. Feel free to add me!
  • mwalle09
    mwalle09 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I wish I had that little amount to lose but I can help!
  • PRChica2015
    PRChica2015 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    In the same boat.Please add me!
  • websterc1
    websterc1 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Can i join too? I'm 30 and have... well, probably about 3-5 kgs to lose, but am hoping to gain a bit of muscle so actually I don't really know how to measure it! Probably a cm or so off my waist/hips etc.

Just got back from a holiday and can't stop eating sugar! I was relatively good before, but at the moment I am a chocolate fiend. My other big downfall is alcohol...

Would love a bit of support to get myself into tip top shape.
  • susanef1
    susanef1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Can you add me as well. I'm in my 30's and would love some buddies to help me reach that 10 lb loss. I'd love to join
  • crowed1993
    crowed1993 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Add me :)
  • SmithsonianEmpress
    SmithsonianEmpress Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    @crabena...eat that ice cream girl. Half a cup :) don't deprive just adjust your portion.
  • Tapiwamubashi
    Tapiwamubashi Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi. Please add me
  • briteyes1002
    briteyes1002 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Add me add me.. 34.. have about 5-7lbs that is like to shed but ultimately I really need to tone those butt cheeks up a bit and tighten up that awful arm skin lol :)
  • teamgiff4
    teamgiff4 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Would be happy with a 5 pound loss... I have an open diary and have been active for a month. Still looking to improve nutrition and workout more.