Fell off the wagon. 40 to go.

Hello, back for round two. Lost the first on my own but have been stuck at 180 for a year now. My goal is to be able to wear a two piece confidently as I have never in my life done that. Would love to have some supportive friends.

Replies

• PrincessMel72
    PrincessMel72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    I hear ya!! I'm back too. Lost over 100lbs in 18 months from Jan 2011 to June 2012. Kept it off for a few years and got married, got lazy, said "screw it" and put on 65lbs. Down 13 since February and have about 55 left to go! Feel free to add me!
  • Laura210290
    Laura210290 Posts: 1 Member
    Same boat here. Lost my dad in October so just haven't bothered counting anything at all. Gained 5lbs, determined to get down to my goal this time.
  • PrincessMel72
    PrincessMel72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Same boat here. Lost my dad in October so just haven't bothered counting anything at all. Gained 5lbs, determined to get down to my goal this time.

So sorry about the loss of your dad :(
  • compassrose37
    compassrose37 Posts: 1 Member
    try being in menopause feels like body pause for losing weight ~ I log every day walk 16000 on my fit bit and eat 1100 calories a day what is going to move the fat off of me?? any help out there for a menopausal woman?
  • haloerich
    haloerich Posts: 9 Member
    I'm only 30, but I think there are forums for women in menopause on here.
  • Romeo1luv
    Romeo1luv Posts: 166 Member
    Haloerich all you need is to have faith that you can do it and the compassion and dedication to confront the obstacles and tackle them head on until you succeed in accomplishing your set goals.
  • work_on_it
    work_on_it Posts: 251 Member
    I lost 50 last year and put 30 back on just in time for summer. Uuuugh. Let's do this!
  • jerseymiss
    jerseymiss Posts: 1 Member
    Q`aA
  • Dumbbell69
    Dumbbell69 Posts: 199 Member
    Feel free to add me
  • Katherineexton
    Katherineexton Posts: 2 Member
    I've lost a total of 20 since last September and now I've been stuck since January. I'm 10 months post knee surgery and still trying to get back to 100%. I hate this platue. Trying to continue to push on.
  • Katherineexton
    Katherineexton Posts: 2 Member
    1100 calories is not enough for anyone. You need to each more. Trust me. I didn't lose any weight at those levels either but when my trainer got after me to eat more and particularly to eat the proper macro ratios for each meal throughout the day I started making progress again.
  • lifeisahighway
    lifeisahighway Posts: 490 Member
    Hey! I will add you. I'm at 166 and want to get to 135.
  • haloerich
    haloerich Posts: 9 Member
    How do you add friends on here?
  • laurenebargar
    laurenebargar Posts: 3,081 Member
    Anyone feel free to add me!