Gotta stay motivated!

Options
So I've watched what I eat here and there but never consistently. I'm about to join a gym. Meanwhile, in going to make changed to my eating habits and it would be nice to make some likeminded friends.. I work full time, go to school, and raise three wonderful kids on my own. Trying to figure out where to start is the hardest part .. what has worked for others who have little time??

Replies

• joshgallant_1986
    joshgallant_1986 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You've got your hands full ! I to have a very busy schedule, and as awful and blah ad it sounds the easiest way for me to begin my fitness journey was by eating the same meals very day except for supper,, id have everything prepared on sunfay for my lunches for the week and simply have my fiber ceral evrry morning.. it was a long 9 months but I always look forward to supper time knowing it would be someth in g different,, now I've been at it over a year and everything comes really easy I find
  • rcm9802
    rcm9802 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wow thank you! Do you know of any apps that are free that give example workouts that I can do from home? I'm trying to do things here as I can but I'm not sure where to start. I downloaded one app tonight but lol I think it was NOT for beginners.