TURBOFIRE: Who has completed the whole program????

Options
Hello! Okay I have been M.I.A on from MFP. I am so bad! I think turning 30 took a toll on me.

So I have the Turbo Fire program and I am ready to "bust it out". I already love Tae-bo and I hear it's like Tae-bo...but on crack :) The HIIT intervals are great to more calories throughout the day. I need to lose about 60 pounds (to get to my ultimate perfect body goal), and lose to lose fat around my tummy and inner thighs. I had tried looking for reviews online who are NOT representatives from Beachbody. I would love to hear from MFP people who used TurboFire start to finish. How did you like it? How much fat did you lose? Did you tone up? Pros? Cons?
If you are a beach body coach and wish to reply, please give me your honest opinion without trying to "sell" the products (or any protein replacements). Sorry hope that wasn't abrupt.
Thank you everyone!! :)

Replies

• shakemybooty
    shakemybooty Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Haven't finished it yet but I love it!! I did Insanity before this and I believe I'm getting better results from TF.
  • nosey_rosey
    nosey_rosey Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I haven't quite finished the program yet but I am 5 weeks in and I love it. I have lost so far about 10 lbs and 4 inches. It is way better than tae bo... I actually tried to do tae bo the other day and got bored lol. The music is fun, Chalene is fun and it works!! I am not a beachbody coach =) Just a regular chick that is addicted to turbofire =)))
  • Geminieve24
    Geminieve24 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I haven't quite finished the program yet but I am 5 weeks in and I love it. I have lost so far about 10 lbs and 4 inches. It is way better than tae bo... I actually tried to do tae bo the other day and got bored lol. The music is fun, Chalene is fun and it works!! I am not a beachbody coach =) Just a regular chick that is addicted to turbofire =)))

Hey there Nosey_Rosey:
    GREAT JOB on the 10 pound loss! I am at 186 right now and would like to get down to about 125-130. May I ask what your diet looks like? What do you find is the most challenging with the program? Do you workout out in the AM or PM? Thank you!
  • Jessicapages
    Jessicapages Posts: 427
    Options
    :smile: Monday will be my 2nd round of TF....I didn't lose that mych weight about 4 pounds,but I lost a TON of inches.I am starting again on monday and I am going to eat better and really work hard on losing the last 15 pounds!! We have a group that is starting on Monday if you or anyone wants to join TOPIC: "JOIN ME....Turbo Fire starting Monday 7/4/11"
  • nosey_rosey
    nosey_rosey Posts: 380 Member
    Options

Hey there Nosey_Rosey:
    GREAT JOB on the 10 pound loss! I am at 186 right now and would like to get down to about 125-130. May I ask what your diet looks like? What do you find is the most challenging with the program? Do you workout out in the AM or PM? Thank you!

Feel free to take a look =) Im pretty sure my diary is open to everyone. I am down to 179 and am 5'9... haven't been this weight since high school!!! I think the hardest thing is the core/ab videos... I had surgery a couple months ago and they cut through my stomach muscles. For the most part I can do almost everything in the program. I squeeze in a workout anytime I can... having 5 boys makes for a busy day lol. I try to do turbofire in the mornings and Zumba on my PS3 in the evenings 6 days a week =))
  • joyce80214
    Options
    I start my last week this Monday or the regular program. So far i've lost 23 inches overall and lost 26 lbs. so far. I've toned up a lot also. I'm doing the advanced classes and then a hybrid of TurboFire and Chalean Extreme.
  • joyce80214
    Options
    Hello! Okay I have been M.I.A on from MFP. I am so bad! I think turning 30 took a toll on me.

So I have the Turbo Fire program and I am ready to "bust it out". I already love Tae-bo and I hear it's like Tae-bo...but on crack :) The HIIT intervals are great to more calories throughout the day. I need to lose about 60 pounds (to get to my ultimate perfect body goal), and lose to lose fat around my tummy and inner thighs. I had tried looking for reviews online who are NOT representatives from Beachbody. I would love to hear from MFP people who used TurboFire start to finish. How did you like it? How much fat did you lose? Did you tone up? Pros? Cons?
    If you are a beach body coach and wish to reply, please give me your honest opinion without trying to "sell" the products (or any protein replacements). Sorry hope that wasn't abrupt.
    Thank you everyone!! :)
  • isys5
    isys5 Posts: 213
    Options
    Love love love it :) I tried Insanity & like it, took a local bootcamp and liked it but so expensive and TurboFire is just as great a worksout as these but much more fun and it gives you energy and works fast. Faster than anything else I have tried and I have tried tons of other workouts over the past 20 years. I have not completed the full schedule but have done the inferno and love the HIIT & FIRE workouts. I thought all the reviews I read were fluffed up too but know I see why people rave about it. It is definitely a workout I can live with and not tire of as it feels quicker than other works outs I have tried (I honesty have thought, oh I am done already many times) and it works!
  • isys5
    isys5 Posts: 213
    Options
    Oh & by the way, take before and after photos. I loved the workouts but was not losing weight on the scale in the beginning and then I even gained weight. I was very discouraged but loved the energy and better frame of mind I got from the workouts that I figured it is worth it just for that. So I took photos after I believe it was 30 days? even though I thought I had not changed much (my hubby disagreed ) & when I looked at the photos I was shocked. Big difference, so much more toned, slimmer (even in hard to lose areas like belly, ankles & triceps) The scale then started going down steadily (I took almost 1 month off due to vacation & other committments) now back on track & looking forward to the last 15lbs being gone for good :)