Looking for some motivation

Options
Could use a friend to motivate me, add me if you would like to chat and help each other out

Replies

• JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    Options
    Do yourself a favor and do some internal soul searching. You wont get far relying on others. Motivate yourself. You can do it you got this
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,618 Member
    Options
    JaydedMiss wrote: »
    Do yourself a favor and do some internal soul searching. You wont get far relying on others. Motivate yourself. You can do it you got this
    This. You can get all the encouragement and cheering on from many, but even if you didn't you should WANT to do this regardless. People who are truly motivated to do anything, do whatever it takes to reach their goals and dreams even if there are obstacles and deterrences along the way.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

• JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    JaydedMiss wrote: »
    This. You can get all the encouragement and cheering on from many, but even if you didn't you should WANT to do this regardless. People who are truly motivated to do anything, do whatever it takes to reach their goals and dreams even if there are obstacles and deterrences along the way.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

Cant tell you how many times i made a commitment to losing weight with a friend just to fail when they just stopped and i was left alone lol. Everytime i said screw it guess im done dieting. Only really succeeded when i realized i didnt need anyone elses help, Permission or anything else anyone could give me.

Rely on yourself. Find your motivation.
  • ChelsBaj
    ChelsBaj Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You're not wrong in wanting someone to help with motivating! Support is a great way to help you continue on the path you want to stay on. It takes a long time to rely on just yourself! Feel free to add me! We can help each other!