51 yr old, LCHF, looking for friends & motivation .

Options
Hello all. I have always exercised alot but never really lost significant amount of weight. I have generally weighed between 100-108 kg over(220-237 pounds) the last decade. I have just started doing LCHF and my present weight is 101kg. It would be nice to have some mates/sparring partners/motivational persons to help with new weight loss journey.

Replies

• ladipoet
    ladipoet Posts: 4,180 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome! I suggest you check out the following main low carber daily forum group here in MFP. It's where most of us Ketophiles tend to hang out:

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/discussions/394-low-carber-daily-forum-the-lcd-group
  • scarletevie
    scarletevie Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm scarlet from Nottinghamshire England.
    Been struggling with my weight for over 10 years. I put 8 stone on, in two years due to suffering with postnatal depression / unhappy relationship. I started comfort eating big time! Over the years I've lost a few stones then put them back on again. Started using this app, lost 1st 11 so far. Although this is the second time of doing it!
    I have a heart problem, I heart is out of rhythm AF
    And also beats fast. So energetic exercises are out of the question. Although I have started walking, on flat ground.
    Need friends that can encourage me to stay on track. I find helping other's also helps me stay positive.