waist trimmers?

Options
Has anyone every used one during workouts? I'm losing the baby weight and every little bit in that area is helpful!

Replies

• CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    What in the world is a waist trimmer?
    :huh:
    Why am I thinking of scissors?
  • vdavis_89
    vdavis_89 Posts: 334
    Options
    Haha I concur... what is a waist trimmer?
  • KansasGal
    KansasGal Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    i use one when i work out and love it! it doesn't feel like it is doing anything, then i take it off and it is soaked! i saw a big improvement within the first couple of days using it. I just got the $5 one from Wal Mart b/c I didnt want to waste my money and it works for me!
  • ohpurdysure
    Options
    Is that one of those belt like things I see on tv that the skinny people are wearing saying it works your abs..
    HOGWASH. hahahaha
  • KansasGal
    Options
    What in the world is a waist trimmer?
    :huh:
    Why am I thinking of scissors?

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Gold-s-Gym-Waist-Trimmer-Belt/12167842
  • ohpurdysure
    Options
    Oh./. so are you talking about the spandex one that makes u sweat ? I have used those and the pants and they make u sweat but your loosing mostly water and not anything else..
  • cjsgrimlin
    cjsgrimlin Posts: 246
    Options
    I have the curves shorts and it helps you to sweat more in those areas to help you lose more i am assuming water weight in specific areas. I know my shorts are soaked after a workout when i wear them!!
  • HoopFire5602
    HoopFire5602 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    An AMAZING waist trimmer is eating cleanly. :):):)
  • mariaprat18
    Options
    I love mine, My mid-section has been getting flatter since I started using it. The baby belly is going away. I bought mine from Avon for 9.99.
  • vdavis_89
    vdavis_89 Posts: 334
    Options
    I did some googling and all I keep hearing about it is that it is meant to pull out excess water.... walmart has them for like $5 bucks so I guess its not too much of a risk to get. Try it for a few days... if it doesnt work your only 5 bucks out lol
  • kirstinkrueger
    Options
    Those just make you lose more water weight, they are uncomfortable and don't really work. It doesn't do anything more than if you were to sit in a sauna. Kind of like the 80s fad to wrap cling wrap around you then you worked out haha have you looked into body wraps? facebook.com/loseitwithitworks check that out and the pictures!
  • KansasGal
    Options
    Those just make you lose more water weight, they are uncomfortable and don't really work. It doesn't do anything more than if you were to sit in a sauna. Kind of like the 80s fad to wrap cling wrap around you then you worked out haha have you looked into body wraps? facebook.com/loseitwithitworks check that out and the pictures!

I love It Works!!! I actually am wearing an Ultimate Applicator right now!!! lol
  • kirstinkrueger
    Options

I love It Works!!! I actually am wearing an Ultimate Applicator right now!!! lol

Me too hahaaha that is too funny! I ike to shower at night and put it on then sleep in it! I have had amazing results, so now I am a distributor!
  • bmpal
    bmpal Posts: 36
    Options
    Seriously? Just because you are sweating does not mean you are losing weight. And just because you are sweating in a certain area does not mean you are losing weight in that particular area. These things are gimmicks, people. They do not work for long term sustainable weight loss.
  • kelliewujek
    Options
    Thank you for the constructive comments ladies! I used a "belly bandit" after my daughter was born and I found it very helpful. I saw a lady at the gym wearing a trimmer (or cincher maybe?) and she swear by it. I'll try a cheap one from Walmart. What could it hurt?!
  • snowflowr82
    snowflowr82 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I'm getting ready to get some Ultimate Applicators in i can't wait to try them!!! the pictures are AMAZING..... i will probably put my results on here.... have those pesky areas that dont seem to go down easily especially cellulite on the thighs and buttocks :{ if these can assist me in toning and tightening skin while eating healthy and working out i'm ALL for it... Going to be a distributor too if i get the results ive seen from others!!! What are your results? I see them as a tool to help detox those problem areas :p
  • kirstinkrueger
    Options
    I lost 7inches in the first 45 minutes and 11 in 72 hours! my personal pictures are posted at facebook.com/loseitwithitworks and facebook.com/weighinmoveon

Go look! You will love the wraps! also try the defining gel and greens!
  • snowflowr82
    snowflowr82 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I left my wrap on my stomach for 5 hours and lost 4 inches in 72hrs :) and just did both thighs the other day and have lost a total of 3 inches between both legs i'm such a believer!!!!! so exciting