Need to lose 80 pounds!!!!

Options
I am Diana and feel like I am just another diagnosis.....I am hypothyroidism, diabetes, hypertension, high cholesterol/triglycerides, morbid obesity......all of these words crush my spirit and honestly overwhelm me with ideas of premature death. I just need sone guidance on this journey.......

Replies

• DapperDassie
    DapperDassie Posts: 190 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    You can do it! I had 80 lbs to lose too. 30 down now and 50 to go
  • terr91payette14
    terr91payette14 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 100lbs but I'm really just trying to feel better. I can't imagine what the doctor would tell me but I do t have insurance so I guess I won't know lol. I'm hoping to avoid any health issue before im.diagnosed. but I've heard of many people curing their ailments thru healthy lifestyle. You can do this, just stick to it. It's totally natural to slip, just keep going. :)
  • charlottej236
    charlottej236 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi Diana - I'm Lottie and I also need to lose around 80 lbs. My blood pressure is through the roof and I'm fed up with avoiding my reflection! I have a baby girl now (Alice, she's 5 months old) and I'm worried I'll end up killing myself with my unhealthy life style and not see her grow up! We can do this! X
  • blooming_soul
    blooming_soul Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hello, i'm V and i also need to lose 80lbs. Maybe we can help motivate eachother?
  • lifeisahighway
    lifeisahighway Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Hey! I also have hypothyroidism. It makes things hard, but NOT impossible. You can do this. I know you can. Let all of those diagnoses DRIVE you and MOTIVATE you instead of bringing you down. Make it your MISSION to change for your life! You can do this! You can and we can encourage you along the way.
  • LizM031315
    LizM031315 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello, Liz here:) You can loose the weight and rid these health issues, wishing you nothing but success along your journey...i am here if needed :)<3
  • stv1520
    stv1520 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I'm on the same path to lose about the same amount of weight. Interestingly, your new diet plan, and (big key here) exercise plan will start to eliminate someof the health issues you have. That's pretty good motivation!