Minnesota

Options
Hey, I'm not new and have posted a bit here and there. But I never did ask if there were any fellow Minnesotans around?

Replies

• Majunta
    Majunta Posts: 575
    Options
    I'm from MN. It's finally cool here!
  • threekidsforme
    threekidsforme Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm in Minnesota! How have you enjoyed the humidity lately?! :)
  • Crystal_Rudolph
    Crystal_Rudolph Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    My town is just a short distance from you!!! Welcome!
  • misssmiles
    misssmiles Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    North Dakota... Right on the red river
  • Crystal_Rudolph
    Options
    I'm from MN. It's finally cool here!

Noticed your pic...which cruise line and where? We just came back from an Alaskan cruise with HAL!
  • StaceyL76
    StaceyL76 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I am in MN too.
  • 3ball
    3ball Posts: 338
    Options
    Regarding the weather, those few days this past week that were equal to weather in the jungles/rain forests was pretty insane.
  • Majunta
    Majunta Posts: 575
    Options
    NCL; Eastern Caribbean Jan 2011. It was my second cruise. Would love to do Bermuda with Royal Caribbean some day.
  • CallMeMamaBoo
    Options
    Also in Minnesnowta! Feel free to add me. Love having local MFPs!
  • mixbl
    mixbl Posts: 20
    Options
    I was born there, and lived there for the first 17 years of my life. Now I'm in Texas.
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    I've met a lot of Minnesotans here!

I am also very glad that it's not 100 degrees anymore! The rain today was awesome!
  • pghsteelerfan
    pghsteelerfan Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    How did u post those weight goals? They are like mine...lol....and i want to show them...but i'm new ( 6 -28-11 ) and am still trying to learn how to do things on here...
  • countingitall
    countingitall Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I am a Minnesotan too, born and bread here and will probally die her. I love this land!
  • StaceyL76
    StaceyL76 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Regarding the weather, those few days this past week that were equal to weather in the jungles/rain forests was pretty insane.

My goodness, it was rough!!! I had to stay inside and not do too much as sad as that is. = ( It was insane.
  • 3ball
    Options

My goodness, it was rough!!! I had to stay inside and not do too much as sad as that is. = ( It was insane.
    I was an idiot and mowed both Monday and Tuesday nights. It was obviously not pleasant.
  • stressd1mom
    stressd1mom Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I'm from Mankato too!!
  • lazatin
    lazatin Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    My town is just a short distance from you!!! Welcome!

me too!:tongue:
  • Crystal_Rudolph
    Options

I was an idiot and mowed both Monday and Tuesday nights. It was obviously not pleasant.

I don't have AC except in my bedroom!!! :sad:
  • 3ball
    Options
    At least we have the Twins. Oh wait..........
  • cspence2270
    cspence2270 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Me too! In the Mankato area. I do have to admit after some discussion my husband finally convinced me that 126 heat index IS better than the -60' wind chill we feel in Feb. And again we had the discussion "WHY DO WE LIVE HERE?" :laugh: :wink: