I can't believe this!!

Options
sarahcs424
sarahcs424 Posts: 46 Member
I officially started my journey on mfp 7/5/11. I never imagined that I would already be feeling this great! I'm 15 lbs down and I don't even feel like I'm working that hard! I never knew how eating healthy would really fuel your body and exercise could give me so much energy! I was always looking for the easy way out like crash diets, the atkin's and it resulted in headaches and extreme fatigue. This is so much better and I'm never hungry!! Just had to share my success :) my next goal is to lose 11 lbs by 8/15/11 and I think I'll be there in no time!

5021721.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• Asug8237
    Asug8237 Posts: 7
    Options
    Good going! I love this website because when I tried to diet on my own I would keep track of my calories for about 3 days then I would stop, then a week later I would strt again then stop, and I was getting nowhere. I'm glad you managed to shed so much so fast!
  • sarahcs424
    sarahcs424 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Good going! I love this website because when I tried to diet on my own I would keep track of my calories for about 3 days then I would stop, then a week later I would strt again then stop, and I was getting nowhere. I'm glad you managed to shed so much so fast!

Ya this site has definitely been the driving force behind my success! So glad I found it and so many wonderful people!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!