Just Joined

Options
Hello, I just joined...I'm currently the biggest Ive ever been starting weight is 206...I started this diet today that a lot of people had good results on, its the "Lose 37lbs in 28 day diet", I'm hoping to have good results...One problem Im having is I was told I need to drink a gallom of water a day, which is half my body weight, but I feel like Im not peeing it all out and feel bloated...Also, Ive always had problems with bowel movements, like Im lucky if I have 1 a week, does anyone know anything I can do or take to regulate these issues....My fear is that drinking all that water is gonna make me blow up even more

Replies

• Dar_Line86
    Dar_Line86 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    good luck. you can do this! :)
  • L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    Lose 37 pounds in 28 days? I hope you don't believe that. You don't need to drink a bunch of water either.

Did you set up your account with MFP? Use those calories it gave you and do this everyday. Drink when thirsty and your pee is light colored.

I know you can do this!!
  • italianonc
    italianonc Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    My neighbor did that diet and she lost 35, google it so u can see the diet and tell me ur thoughts, yeah I joined here and it said u can only lose at the most 2lbs a week, but if I'm dieting and in the gym 7days a wk, I feel I should be able to lose a good amount in a month