all i want is support

Options
all i want is support and help and motivation cause the people that i love are not here for me they take me as a joke and call me fat at all times i hear it about 10 times a day ... and i thought i should come on here cause it seems like people care here ..... but right off the bat one thing i said was taken the wrong way ..... let me start this all over again okay
my name is tiana im 18 and im 177 pounds i used to be 115 and i just want to be the way that i was but everyone i live with are constantly putting me down ...... and ive been on to many diets i just want to be me

thanks and please dont say nothing rude all i want is peace lol

Replies

• nicolegetsfit
    Options
    You can do it girl! :) Don't get discouraged. Stay strong. xx
  • kpopper
    kpopper Posts: 12
    Options
    dont listen to what all the jerks say :/
    you can do it! prove them wrong :D

i hope u keep motivated and determined!
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    Don't listen to them! You know you can do it, and you WILL! :)))
  • minadeathclutch
    minadeathclutch Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    all i want is support and help and motivation cause the people that i love are not here for me they take me as a joke and call me fat at all times i hear it about 10 times a day ... and i thought i should come on here cause it seems like people care here ..... but right off the bat one thing i said was taken the wrong way ..... let me start this all over again okay
    my name is tiana im 18 and im 177 pounds i used to be 115 and i just want to be the way that i was but everyone i live with are constantly putting me down ...... and ive been on to many diets i just want to be me

thanks and please dont say nothing rude all i want is peace lol

I'm adding you. I will kick your *kitten* lol when an *kitten* kicking is needed. i will support you. i will motivate you. I hate that **** more than anyone. I want to be a ufc fighter. and do you know how many people have said HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA YOU?!?! to me? i know how that bull**** feels, yet no one knows how hard i work, no one knows how many hours a day i spend working out.
    put the word DIET out of your vocab. diet = a failure. diets fail. always .. because diets are just ridiculous. you are about to change your lifestyle, and your life. you are about to make time FOR YOU. whether its a walk. a run. a workout tape. make time for YOU and for YOUR LIFE. you will succeed. email me if you need help or a friend to talk to.
  • altak9
    altak9 Posts: 20
    Options
    You already have what it takes to do it. Keep up the attitude and you will persevere!
  • Kiluvm
    Kiluvm Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You can let the negative ppl be your motivation for positive results, but you gotta start with wanting it for yourself

Keep your head up
  • mssweetjay
    mssweetjay Posts: 142
    Options
    I'm sorry to hear that you don't have any support close to you but I will say you have all of the support you need here on this site!!! Remember you are in charge of the decisions you make for your health!!! Keep looking forward and you will succeed!!! I wish you good luck and high 5 for taking the first step!!!!
  • MissMaryMac33
    MissMaryMac33 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    All you need is the belief in yourself... prove them wrong!
    Welcome and hope you get what you need here /hugs
  • ursula0601k
    ursula0601k Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    i read your other topic and understand why u feel discouraged by some people on this site merely because u were voicing a personal thought that turned out not to be popular. people have a tendency to want to lecture people without taking time to understand where they may be coming from. just ignore it and focus on yourself and you will be fine! good luck!