I'm determined this time!

Options
How many times do we say "This is it, this time I'm going to do it." I know I've said it a lot of times in the last three years. I feel this time is different. I have two awesome friends who are using this site, I got my Mom on the bandwagon, and I've decided I'm doing this not only for myself, but my son. In three years I want to go back into the Navy. I got out three years ago when I had my son, and in the next two years I'll have my Bachelors Degree and be able to go back in as an Officer.

Replies

• ShanaDarling
    Options
    Yay for you, your friends and your mom!

This is so the story of my life! I've always said that -- and then I lose my momentum like... after a week. Terrible! But this site and this community has kept me motivated and on track :) I ♥ MFP!

Good luck and welcome!
  • sabeen05
    sabeen05 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am on the same page with both of you as well! I do love this site and the new changes/upgrades each time make it that much better and easier to use. It is so easy to record calories and keep track! When I first joined, it was just me and was so hard to keep myself motivated. Recently a few of my other friends joined and they are pretty active on the site. I have at the very least lost the pounds I gained when I first joined this site. Now time to get back to where I was when I married my husband (one year ago)!

Good luck you two!! Just keep your motivation as a reminder each day when you wake up, that way you will stay focused all day long!
  • shawnalaufer
    Options
    Some say motivation doesn't last...well neither does bathing, that's why its recommended daily.
    Good luck in your weight loss journey! Here's hoping that MFP is the perfect little spot of motivation for you!
  • shortnsexii
    Options
    aww i feel so special, lol you called me an awesome friend!!!!!!!!!! :p