Needing encouragement!

Options
Hello everyone! I'm looking for some motivation and encouragement! I have been down this road before but I am so tired of the ups and downs. I struggle alot with emotional/stress eating and this past year really get the best of me. So now here I am, 30lbs up and back at it. I'm ready to put it all behind me and take my life back.

Replies

• Tommygirl_Swag
    Tommygirl_Swag Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me & we can take an adventure through this journey together
  • Meganmalone11
    Meganmalone11 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I could use the motivation as well. Need to loose 40 pounds. Add me! We got this
  • munimula56
    munimula56 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Boy do I relate! Add me .....one step at a time
  • munimula56
    munimula56 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am also an ES-EATER. I try to keep easy things like grapes, broccoli cut up so I reach for them instead of junk foods.esp. at night.
  • SamanthaFerrin1
    SamanthaFerrin1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone this is my first time using this app and I'm doing boot camp Krav Maga and I need some ladies to help keep me going. I would love to lose 40lbs but I just really want to drop a few sizes so I can fit back into my pre-pregnancy clothes and feel better about myself.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,704 Member
    Options
    Use something else rather than food to "check" your emotions. Write in a diary, go exercise, punch a bag, etc. Lean people also have stress and emotional events, they just don't use food as the answer.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • SavedByGraceThroughFaith
    Options
    Hello everyone! I'm looking for some motivation and encouragement! I have been down this road before but I am so tired of the ups and downs. I struggle alot with emotional/stress eating and this past year really get the best of me. So now here I am, 30lbs up and back at it. I'm ready to put it all behind me and take my life back.

Watch whitney simmons on youtube she will help you on your fitness journey!!!
  • crowed1993
    crowed1993 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Add me!