Gonna Make a New Life for Me!

Options
ek724q
ek724q Posts: 95 Member
Hi I am Liz, I am a single mother of 2 girls who look up to me and are my everything.
I have been living life kinda on the outs of things for too long. I had an ex husband do me really wrong and I have finally come around to realize life is about living to the fullest and Honoring God while I do it. So the first thing to do is to get my body in shape and health so that I can take care of my 2 beautiful girls. I am going to do 30 days of excersise then I will allow myself to buy the video Body Gospel! I can't wait. But I have to make myself work out 30 days in a row before getting it. I can do this, with God all things are possible. :) Be Blessed and this is the Begining of a New Me! July 23, 2011 :smile:

Replies

• kpopper
    kpopper Posts: 12
    Options
    wow :D thats really inspring

good luck!
  • JeanWalker109
    Options
    You've totally come to the best conclusion, Liz. Honoring God! Do that all other things will definitely fall into place for you. I wish you so much success of this new & exciting journey.

Many blessings to you & your children! *smiles*

Jean
  • Degator
    Degator Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Best of luck to you! God Bless!
  • mssweetjay
    mssweetjay Posts: 142
    Options
    Liz

You on the right track already!!!! Having God within your life and to lead you on this healthy journey!!! I wish you good luck and blessings!!! Welcome aboard
  • juliapurpletoes
    juliapurpletoes Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    I LOVE God just like you!!

But, I am asking myself WHY?? are you waiting to buy that video girl! It is wonderful, you don't need to prove to yourself you are worthy....GOD already knows. :)

If that video is your inpsirational tool then get it now! Do it and honor God and have fun doing it!

Bless, bless, bless you!
  • altak9
    altak9 Posts: 20
    Options
    Thank you so very, very much for your inspiration! I love the Lord too!
  • AllenBody
    AllenBody Posts: 12
    Options
    I wish you luck on everything you go after!
  • ek724q
    ek724q Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I have to wait for some money first and second of all I have to make myself finish the race, my first race is 30 days. I have lots of other videos I just want to have the Body Gospel as a reward that I earn for all the hard work and staying with something. :)