BBG - Kayla itsines

Options
Has anyone personally purchased/used her program? Thoughts and feelings? Results? Can you do all her workouts at home??

Replies

• QueenBae97
    QueenBae97 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I've used her program off and on for about a year, but almost consistently since November and I love it! The workouts are always challenging and I have new muscles that show up all the time! You can do all of the workouts at home, on the liss/hiit days you can following cardio videos online. I would definitely recommend it! I've gotten my mom, sister and cousin to start now! They all like it too!! You'll never get bored!
  • QueenBae97
    QueenBae97 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I don't use the app, I have the ebooks. I think the price for the app is ridiculous.
  • aimeebrowes
    aimeebrowes Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm on week 7 round 2 and I adore her workouts! I actually bought her workouts from the depop app for £1 and it's the best thing I did!
    You can see my progress on my Instagram @aimeebrowes I recommend it massively!
  • SpotLighttt
    SpotLighttt Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Ive heard so many good reviews about her plans but what gets me is that unless you sign up, you don't even get an inkling of what the plan incorporates.

Theres so many good free programs out there, I need to compare in order to see whether it's worth paying for.
  • SpotLighttt
    Options
    MeganAM89 wrote: »
    To be perfectly honest I refuse to pay that kind of money for information and workouts that I could basically get for free online.

I'm sure that it's worked for a lot of people, but it's not for me. I've had more results following https://www.muscleandstrength.com/workouts/dumbbell-only-home-or-gym-fullbody-workout.html and eating within my calorie limit than I have with anything else.

Yeah I agree completely.

I think some people are of the mindset that the product you pay for is far superior to the free items. In terms of fitness workouts, I disagree.
  • danika2point0
    danika2point0 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I thought they were boring AF. To the point where I liked was making excuses not to exercise. I've gone back to FitnessBlender.com. All free and fun!
  • Morgana_osborn
    Morgana_osborn Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I found the PDF online if you want the link
  • SpotLighttt
    Options
    I found the PDF online if you want the link

yes please!!! I'd appreciate it.

Didn't think it was possible getting a hold of her workouts!