Looking for friends to follow and support

Options
Hey all. New here. I'm looking for friends to follow and support on my #weightloss journey

Replies

• Hannah1442
    Hannah1442 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Emma! I'm Hannah let's motivate each other! :)
  • xxtonixx87
    xxtonixx87 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hi guys add me if you like
  • KelGen02
    KelGen02 Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    Feel free to ad me... I log every day and my diary is open to my friends. #StrongerTogether B)
  • SarcasticBlondie
    SarcasticBlondie Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Sent request. Anyone can add me who wishes. :-)
  • maria76l
    maria76l Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me :) ive just joined again today after trying all sorts of healthy eating plans, I try to excersise at least 3 times a week normally a run on the treadmill and I'm starting to introduce some strength training.
    I'm going to try out yoga to help loosen my achy body.
    X
  • consumone
    consumone Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    If I could figure out how to friend you I would - BUT AI CANT - still learning myself....
  • Tsrwalker
    Tsrwalker Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Looking for MF friends. Please add me.
  • maria76l
    maria76l Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    consumone wrote: »
    If I could figure out how to friend you I would - BUT AI CANT - still learning myself....

Click on the person's profile pic then a box will pop up, click on the person's photo again and it will bring up there profile from there you can add friend x
  • bromafoz
    bromafoz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me as well please :) I'M always inspired by the work other people put in and it'd really help me get to my goals as well.
  • Tommygirl_Swag
    Tommygirl_Swag Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me; lets walk this journey together!
  • ashleylm_86
    ashleylm_86 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies I'm returning back to my weight loss journey.. hitting the gym at least 3 times a week and counting calories. After 31 years and 4 children I am DETERMINED to gain back control over the way my body looks.Would love some adds. Lets cheer each other on ladies! Girl power!
  • laurenbastug
    laurenbastug Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    looking for friends too :)
  • fittmack
    fittmack Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Me too! Need some female friends on here. Only men request me lol. They can't fully relate to our fitness issues.
  • 10_out_of_10
    10_out_of_10 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Just starting out and would love some friends. Please feel free to add me :)
  • Dumbbell69
    Dumbbell69 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, always can use more friends
  • acestarr001
    acestarr001 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You can add me too! This way I get motivated to reach a goal and show results too! It will let me stay keep going! Thanks!
  • goolhc
    goolhc Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    you can add me too, to get inspire and motivated
  • MrsLili
    MrsLili Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You can add me too!
  • 105pixie105
    105pixie105 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    hiya, anyone add me - 19lbs down, 35 to go! I'm on here everyday, MFP has totally sucked me in!
  • rachstyle87
    rachstyle87 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone I would like some friends too to help on this journey. Please feel free to add me. I'm 30 and just starting to get in shape. Starting aerial Yoga next week wish me luck haha Let's do this