My set up is wrong...I think - Advice?

Hi there,

Okay I'm still very new to all of this. I have changed my settings (guided setup) but my calories do not change. I even changed my entries to what my husband is to see what his calorie intake would be and it still said 1270/day for a man! What the what? Where am I going wrong, I thought when you changed your goals from losing 1lb/week to .5/week it would give me a few more calories but it didn't but now I know something has to be off because I would have one hangry hubby if he was only eating 1270cal/day. Suggestions please? (I have tried to search this but it doesn't turn up anything useful, feel free to post a link if this has been answered before).

Thanks

Replies

• usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,219 Member
    Something must not have saved if it was below 1500 for a man's settings. I would go through and try it again.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/account/change_goals_guided
  • juliehmaui2016
    juliehmaui2016 Posts: 32 Member
    Thanks USMCMP - but I tried that (the link you sent is where I have been changing stuff) I tried to change my privacy settings so you can see some of my profile - right now I changed it so I'm male 6'1' 220lbs and wanting to be at 205lb and still gives me 1270 cal/day. Any other suggestions?
  • StaciMarie1974
    StaciMarie1974 Posts: 4,138 Member
    Maybe its glitched? If you're on the mobile app, try the website. If you're on the website, try the mobile app.
  • juliehmaui2016
    juliehmaui2016 Posts: 32 Member
    Okay that did it! I logged in on my phone, Thank you!!!!